"EVERYONE, GET DOWN!!"

"EVERYONE DUCK!!"

Simultaneously, both [Y/N] and Jin-woo found themselves calling out towards the party, [Y/N] moving fast, so as to pounce on to both Jin-woo and Ju-hee, leaving the three scattered on the ground as the woman shut her eyes, grip tightening on the two.

As everyone moved to get to the ground, some failing, two bright, Lazer beams shot out of the gigantic statue's orbs, tracing its path towards the small group of humans just a little further away from it.

Tiles shattered, leaving only burnt remaints as [Y/N] used all of her body and bravery to protect the two below her, teeth gritting against one another. A bit of her brown trench coat being burnt in the process, the woman opened her eyes slowly once the light of the room had faded.

And soon enough, the golden orbs had cooled down, leaving traces of smoke leaving the statue's gaze...

[E/C] orbs immediately meeting scared and panicked grey ones, [Y/N]'s lips curled upwards into a weak smile, "...Mr. Sung, you're alright."

Jin-woo was too stunned to speak, only being able to gaze up at the woman who had saved his life, eyes widened. Slowly, [Y/N] moved her gaze to the second woman below her, eyes softened once more.

"Miss Ju-hee... Are you alright?"

The ginger only shook in more fear, eyes shut as tears threatened to leak. The woman let out a breath, moving so that she had crawled off of the two seriously, eyes moving to glare at the statue, which only kept its gaze on them.

"Wake up!!"

"Hey!"

"You okay?"

"Y-yeah... You?"

"I'm fine."

"AHHHHHHHK!!!"

A shriek erupted from a hunter a bit away, who stared down at a severed and burnt reminant of another hunter - who had been killed.

"It's not just a few that died..."

"I barely dodged it. If Sung and [L/N] didn't yell out, we'd all be wiped out..."

It was then that Jin-woo was able to move, slowly rising up a bit with groans of pain as he glanced at Ju-hee, who still shook on the ground as he began to call out her name, shaking her shoulder gently.

"Leave her be. She's dealing with intense shock as of now - and she's not in any mental state to respond. Just keep her close," [Y/N] commanded slowly, eyes shut as her mind raced on what possible measures they could take to keep everyone else alive.

It was then that Jin-woo realized.

She wasn't just a woman who he met quite often.

She was someone who had just saved his life.

"Everyone, listen to me," The woman commanded, eyes opening once more to reveal the most intense gaze Jin-woo had ever seen in his entire life; her voice alone was able to calm the party down, leaving everyone staring her way.

"Don't stand up. Remain as you are, or it'll attack you again..."

"YOU ALL HEARD HER, DIDN'T YOU?! DON'T MOVE, OR YOU'RE DEAD!!" Song Chi-yul announced for the woman once more, leaving everyone staring their way with gazes of fear, confusion and shock.

"Mr. Song Chi-yul!"

"Miss Ju-hee can't handle fear well, as [L/N] stated. That's why she can only do basic raids even though she's a B-rank healer," The man explained, gazing as Jin-woo and [Y/N] as he placed a hand on to Jin-woo's shoulder.