'Fuck'

I came all over his dick. Cussing and screaming all the way. Spencer thrusted a few more time before his release came inside me, warning me up.

After a few minutes of silence, Spencer let me go on the floor gently. Earning me a kiss on my head. He cleaned me up a little before stopping the water.

We got out and dried ourselves off heading back to the bedroom. We picked out our outfits for today. I jokingly picked out a cute black skirt that was Flowey at the bottom. With a white Long sleeve shirt and nude heels.

Spencer picked out a white collared button up shirt, a baby blue sweater best and a dark blue card over it. With a red-ish oranges-ish tie and khakis.

Apparently he decided to look innocent and cute today. Wearing his glasses and putting his hair down the middle. He looked adorable, I wanted to squeeze his cheeks and kiss him all day.

I looked at the clock. Realizing that it was a bit later than I thought. I didn't really know how long we were in the shower but I knew it was a little bit longer than usual and we were going to be a couple minutes late to work.

"You said it was gonna be quick." I said sarcastically through a laugh. Spencer looked at me guiltily.

"It was only twenty minutes..." he said shyly. My eyes widen.

"I thought it was only like seven minutes?!? Spence hurry up!" I yelled getting all my stuff and heading into the car.

We where gonna be 30 minutes late. Great. I didn't really need the teasing from Morgan and Elle this morning.

A long ten minutes drive to the office was gonna be me yelling at Spencer and angrily driving. But with that face... I didn't. I couldn't.

We arrived at the Bau shortly after a quiet car ride. We hopped out and headed straight for the elevators. We sighed in relief that we made it a minute early. But it wasn't gonna cut it.

The elevators opened and we darted out into the bullpen. I just remembered I had a Phone so I looked at all my missed messages,

One message from: 💚Greeny weeny💚

One missed call from: chocolate champagne 🍾

Three missed calls from: ❤️Dad❤️

One message from: Hotchy🔫

Five calls and messages from: 💖pen🦄

Two missed messages from: miss blonde

'oh no' I thought to myself. We must have a case.

I looked around and immediately noticed that there was no teasing or whistling from Derek everyone was in the conference room.

Turn to Spencer and nodded towards the room. He noticed and we dropped our stuff down at our desks and headed over.

We open the door and immediately saw a picture of a young boy on the board next to a lot of information about biddings and missing boys.

I looked at the team. Derek is about to laugh is ass off, Elle looks amused, Penelope has a smirk on her face along with JJ, Gideon looks disappointed? I can't tell he has a very neutral expression on his face, and Hotch looks pissed. Like I'm scared.

"Way to go pretty boy." Morgan says while clapping slowly. Spencer rolls his eyes and takes his seat a the conference table. I have of course follow.

"We'll take about this later." Hotch says looking directly at me and Spencer. I suck in a breath and let out a short sigh as Penelope hands us files.

"Alrighty my crime fighters, you all will be heading to Maryland to look into a missing boy placed up for auction online by a child pornographer, his name is Peter but we don't know his actual name. You're gonna be working with The crimes against children unit and we have to find him before he gets auctioned off. I'm pretty sure you guys don't have to go to the jet to Maryland so y'all gonna stay here with me." Garcia's says.

I've always felt bad that she has to look at this bad stuff all day considering her personality outside of her work life. She must be so different inside.

"All right everyone we're heading to the crimes against children unit in Maryland, wheels up in thirty." Hotch you stated closing his file and heading out the door. The rest of us fall.

I let out a sigh before heading out of the building and walking towards the SUVs outside of the
Parking lot.

'This is gonna be a long day' I thought as I got in to the car.

An: be humbled I just gave you TWO chapters in one day ✋🙄