"Y-You can call me Sun." He said softly, the low hum of his cooling fans initiating for a second time.

You removed your hands and took a few short steps backwards. You clasped them together, rubbing away the sensitivity. The absence of warmth left them tingly, craving the comfort of being held against heat. You assumed it was because he was designed that way, being warm to the touch seemed like a reasonable option when it came to handling kids.

"Well Sun," You said, giving him a slight smile. "You're all done, you can go back to the Daycare now."

"Oh boy!" He vaulted forward, pushing off from the table, leaping and landing in a graceful plié. "What will you do (Y/N)? Do you have more work to do?"

You shrugged, having to look up even farther now that he was standing at his full height. "I have some cleaning up to do, your repair didn't take nearly as long as I'd thought."

"Clean up, clean up!" He said with a laugh, "I can help!"

You couldn't help but giggle, his attitude is adorable, the over bearing need to assist is clearly no design flaw. Perhaps having an extra set of hands wouldn't be so bad.

"Sure Sun, you can help me put away my tools." His sun rays spun with excitement as you took off your toolbelt and handed it to him.

He scanned the room, his advanced location detection making quick work out of finding where the tools went. He placed everything in it's proper place and returned to you before you could fully step out of your coveralls. Underneath you wore a Mega Pizzaplex t-shirt, and jeans. Reaching up, you loosened the hair-tie that held your ponytail in place. Your hair fell to your shoulders, the lost tension soothing to the strands as you ran your fingers through them. You closed your eyes and sighed deeply, reaching up to stretch out your muscles from a long day of work. You opened your eyes again to find Sun staring at you, his hands clasped together in front of his chest, twiddling his thumbs.

"What's the matter Sun?" You asked, placing a hand on your hip as you turned to him.

"Nothing sunshine!" He beamed, bouncing on his tip toes. "It's just your hair..it looks so soft!"

That made you laugh, an actual compliment? You haven't heard one of those in a while, especially one directed at yourself.

"Thank you," You whispered, subconsciously tucking a strand of hair behind your ear. "Since I'm all done down here, would you like for me to walk with you back to the Daycare?"

"Oh boy would I!" Sun twirled, one foot held graciously out to the side, his arms lifted while he spun. "This is going to be so much fun!" He followed close beside you as you headed for the stage.

The two of you ascended back up to the Atrium, the spacious room surrounding you with the glow of neon lights as the stage arrived back at the top. You would never get over just how cool this place was. There are so many attractions, games, and activities. Not to mention the various places to get food. This would be heaven for a kid, you only wished it had been around when you were growing up.

Sun followed you through the dining area, a jingle sounding each time he took a step on the tiles. His movements are so bouncy, he leans and bends into each action with such fluidity. You really had to admire his build, you could see why a bit of glitter glue caught in his gears would cause such an issue. You both made it to the escalators, going up one level to reach the elevator that would take you to the main lobby. You pressed the button, the doors opening, allowing you inside. You watched as Sun leaned down, ducking his head so he could fit inside. This made you giggle again, and Sun's rays spun in a circle as he laughed with you. Freddy and the gang are tall, but Sun seems to be a bit taller than the others. He's more lanky, not as bulky and built like the glamrock crew. Once the elevator reached the lobby, Sun stepped out and waited for you, once again glued to your side as you headed left, towards the Superstar Daycare.