Untold Truth •1•

Karen

"Triplets Doe..... triplets?? What the entire hell? I don't know about this shit." I said, running my hand through my hair.

"KareBear, that's what happens when you have sex without a condom. You get pregnant. I know it's been awhile but didn't they teach you that in Sex Education class?" Dorinda asked.

I stale faced her then shook my head. Twinkie put her hand on my back and rubbed it as Jacky looked at me.

"Now is not the time for jokes Dorinda." Jacky said.

"I'm just trying to make light of the situation. Listen Karen..... everything is going to be fine."

"Fine? Fine?! My SEVENTEEN year old daughter is pregnant by a twenty one year old and he's going to get away with committing the crime of sleeping with a minor. Not only that, but I'm pregnant for the seventh fucking time with my eighth fucking child. NOTHING is ever going to be fine again!" I yelled as I broke down in my hands.

Twinkie hugged me and held me in her arms as I sobbed.

"Why are you crying? Are you not happy about having more babies?" Dorinda asked.

"She's happy she's just overwhelmed, extremely overwhelmed. That along with the stress of your seventeen year old daughter telling you that she's pregnant by a twenty one year old man is enough to make you want to break down. She will be just fine." Twinkie said, brushing my hair.

I inhaled and exhaled as I tried my best to control my breathing.

"I'm scared y'all..... I'm older now and my body isn't what it used to be. Who's to say that this pregnancy won't be one of the hardest I've ever experienced? What if I'm sick my entire pregnancy? What if there are complications during labor? What if they come out and there's something wrong with them? There's so many what ifs.... I just don't want to imagine any of it." I sniffled.

Dorinda grabbed my hand as she looked me in the eyes.

"First of all, you're going to be fine. All of those gorgeous babies you've had three more won't hurt. I know that you're scared, because you've never had three babies at once, but you got this. How do you think Kiyomi is doing in all of this?"

"I think she's in love with the fact that there's a human growing inside of her. She thinks she's going to have this baby and live happily ever after, but little does she know I sent Dave to go find her Prince Charming." I said, brushing my hair out of my face.

"I don't think she'll be too thrilled about the fact that you've done this." Twinkie said.

"I don't give a damn. That'll teach her to spread her legs to men she don't know."

Dorinda, Jacky, and Twinkie sighed at the same time as I put my face in my hands. I was stressing out because of the fact that I couldn't do anything to prevent her from getting pregnant.

I just hoped that she came to her senses and saw that this wasn't the route she wanted to take in her life.

•••••••••••

Kiyomi

Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah
Feelings, so deep in my feelings
No, this ain't really like me
Can't control my anxiety
Feeling, like I'm touching the ceiling
When I'm with you I can't breathe
Boy you do something to me

Ooh, now I'll never get over you until I find something new
That get me high like you do, yeah yeah
Ooh, now I'll never get over you until I find something new
That get me high like you do