Dreams & Things

Karen

"Mmmm, that shit feels so good." I moaned, tossing my head back.

Laying in bed, I had my legs spread wide open as my naked body enjoyed the feeling of being ate out thoroughly. The sounds of my wet body being feasted on echoed through the room as I rode his face. Feeling him push my legs to my chest, he stuck his tongue deeper inside me as he licked and sucked all over my lower lips making my body numb. I felt a feeling brewing in the pit of my stomach as he ate my soul out of my body.

"Cum fah me K I know ya want to." Closing my eyes tightly, my body obliged his dirty wish.

"Oh my God..... shittt!" My legs shook as I started squirting against his face.

Feeling my body explode from the inside out he continued feasting on my wet body as my orgasm washed over me like a giant wave.

"Fuck!" I screamed. It took a few moments for me to gather myself with that being an intense orgasm.

Grabbing his ears, I brought his face up to mine and connected our lips as our tongues wrestled. After a few moments of sloppy kissing I laid back as he kissed down my body.

"That was so good."

"It sure was. Dave was right about you." Smoke said, licking his lips.

Smoke?!

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

My alarm blared making me jump up. Looking over, I saw Dave sleeping on my chest as our naked bodies entangled with one another's. Dave opened his eyes slowly as he looked at me.

"You okay bae? You were moaning in ya sleep? Was you having a nightmare?" Dave asked.

"I-I, umm.... I-I'm fine. Go back to sleep babe." I said.

Sitting up, Dave looked at me. I closed my eyes and looked away from him knowing he was about to question me.

"Yo, you sure you good? Yo heart beating extra fast."

Placing my hand over my heart, I realized he was right.

"Baby, I promise I'm fine. Go back to sleep please?" I begged.

"I'm not going back til you go. It's three in the morning. You think I'm bouta leave you up by yourself? Whatever it is we can talk about it bae."

Realizing what I'd dreamed about tears came to my eyes.

"I don't think we can. It's okay." I sniffled.

Dave stared at me for a moment as I wiped my eyes.

"Fine, if ya not ready to talk about it right now we don't have to. But at least lay wit me til you fall back asleep aite?"

"Okay." I said.

Dave opened his arms so I could lay in them. He turned us over so that we could spoon as he held me close to him with his arms wrapped around my hips firmly. As I laid there I couldn't help but think about my dream.

It wasn't the fact that I'd had a sex dream, it was the fact that it was about my best friend's fiancé and my husband's best friend. What the hell was wrong with me?

I couldn't tell Dave about this. I had to take it to my grave. I just had to.

LATER THAT MORNING:

"Mommy, can you go dress shopping with Malaysia and I?" Kierra asked, coming into the room.

Wiping my eyes, I looked to see Kierra standing in front of me fully dressed up.