Chapter 15 (LAST PART)

A/N This is the last part guess and I know that I have been terrible at updating and I am SO SO SORRY. I have had so much going on and tbh I've lost some friends and I've just been having a really hard time lately and I haven't been on here lately and I'm sorry.

Maybe ⭐TW⭐? Natalia has some really self-degrading thoughts about not being enough for Aleksander, just a heads up. Also she hasn't eaten in awhile but it's not bc of an ED or anything

but on a happier note, ^^^ yay!! I can't wait for season 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chapter 15:

Natalia didn't know when she fell for him

It could have been when he gave her chocolate cake

It could have been when he hugged her

Or saved her life

All she knew was that she loved him

and was in love with him.

But There was no point in telling him because he would never love her back. She was Fjerdan he was the Dark General

She wasn't good enough for him and she never would be. She sat in front of her mirror and stared at herself. 

Fumbling with her fingers she sighed. There was a knock on her door. 

"Come in." She said assuming that it was Genya. 

It wasn't 

The General walked in her room. It was nearly nightfall. He was supposed to be at dinner. 

"Why aren't you at dinner?" She asked confused. 

"Why aren't you?" He asked. 

"I'm not feeling very hungry. I decided to try and rest." She lied. 

He hummed in response and walked over and stood behind her.  Her room had grown even darker with his presence and yet they both could see perfectly. 

"What's the matter Hajefetla?" He asked her in concern.

"Nothing, why do you ask?" She did her best to sound confused. 

He gently grabbed her chin and tilted it up to face him. 

"I know when you lie Natalia." He whispered. 

Breathing. What's that? Natalia couldn't remember. 

He knelt down in front of her.  He was wearing his normal black clothes, but no kefta

Natalia was wearing her black silk robe, not a proper outfit for company. She felt his chest against her knees. 

His arms resting on the chair around her legs. 

"It's nothing important, really." She told him. She placed her hands on his arms. 

"Mmm I don't believe you, so tell me what's wrong. You've been avoiding me." He told her. 

Because I love you and I don't know how tell you and you don't love me back

"I have just been really busy." She told him. 

"You've been locked up in your room for 2 days, you haven't even come for cake. Genya told me you haven't been eating."

Curse Genya for being so kind and caring all the time.

"I-I don't know." She admitted. 

Why couldn't she just tell him? Perhaps she could tell him that she's in love with someone who doesn't love her back, but not say who? Yes, that's what she would do.

"I just... there's this person. And I really, really like them. Maybe even love them... and they just don't feel the same..." She said quickly. 

"Do I know them?" He asked with a frown. 

"Yes, yes you do." 

"And you love them?" He asked. She looked down and fumbled with her fingers.

"Yes." He pulled her fingers apart. 

"And how are you so sure that they don't love you back?" He asked. 

"They just don't, I know they don't. I mean how could they?" She nearly cried. 

"Natalia, they would be a fool not to love you! You're the epitome of perfect. You're beautiful and lovely to be around. Tell me who they are. If they truly don't love you then I will have them banned-" 

"You can't do that!" She exclaimed. He frowned. 

"I can. I am the General. I can do whatever I wish."

She smiled fondly at him. 

"Yes, I suppose you can."

"So, tell me who they are!" He demanded. 

"I can't."

"Yes, you can."

"Aleksander-"

"Come on darling just give me a name!" 

'So, he can mysteriously vanish' Aleksander thought. 

"Really, I can't tell you." She told him. He frowned and pulled away from her completely. He was seated on the floor. Her now empty hands reached for him.

"Aleks-"

"Why can't you just tell me?" He asked. Her face fell. 

"I shouldn't have said anything." She muttered. 

He sighed in annoyance. 

"Please, don't be angry with me-"

"I'm not angry with you... You can love whoever you please, even if it's not me." He told her. 

"What?" Again, breathing? Natalia had never heard of it. 

She sunk to the floor between his legs and placed a hand on his knees. 

"I'm not mad at you. I just love you." He told her and covered his face with his hands. 

"Really?" She asked. He nodded.

"You can love whoever this other person is, but that won't stop me from loving you. I love you, Natalia. I love you and I really wish you loved me, but it's ok-"

She kissed him

She kissed him and they both forgot to breathe

after a few minutes they broke apart

"The person I love, is you" She told him. 

"What?" 

"I love you." 

"And I you." 

THE END