16✔

Ever since that day Camilo would visit the cave with (Your name) on a regular basis.

Sometimes the five of them would hang out all together but most days it would just be Camilo and (Your name).

Well today was not most days.

(Your name) was bored out of his mind, Camilo hadn't visited the cave at all today.

The shapshifter did mention that he would be a bit busy, but he had still expected him to show up.

He heard footsteps and immediately shot up from his position, looking at the exit to the cave in anticipation.

"Hey (Your name) what's up?"

He rolled his eyes as he saw Xavier walk in and take a seat next to him.

"Camilo hasn't come to see me at all today!" He waved his arms and sighed as he collapsed on the mattress.

Something darkened in Xavier's silver eyes.

He reluctantly opened his mouth and formed a sentence, "You really like him huh".

"¿Qué lo delató? (What gave it away?)"

Xavier gave him a knowing smile, "I've seen the way you look at him, you just gotta trust your instincts."

(Your name) rolled his eyes and shoved his friend playfully.

"This is why you're the therapist of the group"

He laughed and nudged him back, "What can I say, I love my job!"

"And I love you" (Your name) smiled and gave his friend a quick hug.

"What about you? Do you have anyone special in your life?"

Xavier's smile seemed to break slightly as he looked off into the distance.

"They already have someone, it doesn't really matter" He stated quickly before looking down at his slightly shorter friend, "Besides.."

"If they're happy I'm happy."