10✔

"So what brings you here?"

'Oh! Right.'

"My Abuela would like to invite you for dinner, to y'know...thank you for helping Antonio"

I watched as he paused for a moment before responding.

"Sure, I'll come"

"That's great-"

"But only if my friends can come too"

I sat in thought for a moment, I'm sure Abuela wouldn't mind...

"Ok!" I smiled at him. "Hey Camilo, how's Mirabel doing?" I heard Creda question a bit shyly as the tip of her ears turned red.

'Oh I get it'

"Don't worry, she's happy, healthy and single" I smiled innocently.

She didn't respond after that but I could tell she was flustered.

The others started a conversation while I sat there and watched, I guess felt a little bit out of place. After all, I've only known them for 63 seconds, not like I was counting or anything.

After a while of them talking and me listening the sun had set and it was time to go.

"We better get going, my Abuela gets kind of Loco (Crazy) when people are late"

〰❣❣〰

Dinner went surprisingly fast and everyone seemed to love (Your name) and his friends.

Xavier had joined Tía Julieta in cleaning up.

Delores, Elijah, Luisa, Isabella and Antonio where watching El tío Bruno's Rat Telenovela, They seemed to be really invested in it.

Creda and Mirabel where off some where while I was escorting (Your name) out.

"Do you really have to go so soon?"

"Don't worry, I'll be back to steal your candy again tomorrow"

I rolled my eyes and waved at him as I watched him wave back and turn away.

I reached my hand for the door knob when I heard (Your name) yell.

"Wait! You didn't tell me thank you yet"

I stared at him disappointedly, 'Is he mental?'. "Fine, thank you-"

"Up pup bub!" He said and pushed his index finger against my lips, stopping me from finishing me sentence.

"I want a special thank you" He stated with a cheeky smile.

"Well what did you have in mind?" I asked a bit confused.

He put is hand to his chin and stroked it in thought before his eyes lit up.

"I want...."

"A Thank you kiss"