01✔

Running through the streets of Encanto was a certain shapeshifter who's name happened to start with 'C'.

As Camilo ran through the magical town he bumped into several people and objects, but he didn't let that distract him from his goal

To get the last lollipop

He soon saw the Candy Shop up ahead and continued to run until he finally pushed open the door.

He was about to ask the person behind the counter as to where the lollipop was but he caught sight of another boy who seemed to be speeding towards a shelf.

Out of curiosity he glanced towards the shelf and was immediately met with the last lemon sugar blast lollipop in the whole store.

They weren't many Candy Shops in Encanto that Sold the Lollipop. And this Lollipop just happened to be the shapeshifter's favorite.

He wasn't going down without a fight.

He began running once more and soon caught up with the annoying boy who is currently getting in the way of him and the sugary treat.

The Other boy soon noticed the Madrigal and shot him a death glare.

"Back off Chico bonito (pretty boy), That lollipop is as good as 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘦" The boy spat, his voice dripping with venom.

Camilo just rolled his eyes before speeding off. "Not if I get to it first!"

The boy increased his pace too. Soon both of them grabbed a hold of the candy and where trying their best to snatch it from the other.

"Let go Dude!"

"No you let go!"

The cashier soon came up and broke the candy in half.

"There, now you can both have candy" The Cashier stated tiredly. "It's free if you get out of here and let me have some peace and quiet" He glared before stomping off.

The two looked at the half lollipop in there hands and then each other. Their eyes soon became watery and they both felt the sudden urge to cry.

They both left the store, walking in different directions while staring sadly at their broken lollipop.