15✔

The sky darkened and light droplets of rain hit the ground in a gentle rhythm.

(Your name) had dragged Camilo up to a grass covered hill far away from the village.

The light droplets of rain began to drop harder by every second.

The two boys where getting soaked but neither of them seemed to mind.

As the rain began to grow heavier (Your name) brought Camilo towards a cave nearby.

"Is this what you wanted to show me? A stupid cave?" Camilo asked slightly annoyed at the dripping state of his now straight hair.

"Stfu Madrigal or I'll drag your sorry ass all the way back out there and let the rain finish you off"

Camilo slightly gulped and just followed the other boy into the cold and dark cave.

As they walked for what seemed like hours, the impatient shape shifter saw a light up ahead.

(Your name)'s (eye color) eyes seemed to glow in excitement as he grabbed Camilo and led him towards the light.

They went through a tunnel and suddenly the light mellowed down a bit.

Camilo's eyes widened in shock and amazement as he was met with shelves, jars, holes and bags stuffed with candy.

There was a dim light that lit up the room along with a small mattress stuffed in a hole in the wall with a (favorite color) pillow.

There where more pillows on the floor and a table with dandelions, dasies and other flowers around it.

On the wall where pictures of (Your name) and his friends in candy themed frames.

There were 3 other mattresses stuffed in other corners and holes in the walls.

There was a small shelf with books and paintings and an open cupboard with bowls, spoons and fruits.

Camilo couldn't help but notice the violin in the corner.

"Welcome to my humble abode!"

Camilo turned to (Your name) with his mouth slightly agape.

"Do you live here?" He asked, his Vioce was full of worry despite the fact he thought it was cool.

"Sometimes." He shrugged and sat on one of the 4 mattresses.

He tossed Camilo a candy bar before crossing his arms and lying on his back.

A loud sound of thunder rang through the cave.

"Looks like you'll be here for awhile"