"OMG Claudia move your stupid bag out the way" Maddie groaned while kicking it out the way. "Don't kick my bag that bag cost more than your whole outfit" I spat. She walked out the room and I followed. ",Listen Maddie, If you've got a problem with me or any of my belongings tell me right now" I said getting a little agitated. "I have got a problem with you actually, I don't care if you and Brooklyn are a thing but I would appreciate it if you didn't rub it in my face." Is this bitch for real "OH MY GOD!" I shouted causing the boys to come out of their room and Steph to coming round the corner. "Me and Brooklyn have nothing to do with you, get over it" 

"Claudia leave it" Brooklyn said from the doorway of his changing room. "Girls come on" Miss Steph said from the end of the corridor. She stormed past me and the girls who were in the doorway and walked back into the room. I just stood there. "Claudia I need you and Brooklyn now please" We walked down to her "Run through please". We ran through the dance and then Brooklyn went and I had to run through my solo. I then had to go and chage into my frist costume. (Costumes above) It was mine and Brooklyns duet. 

I walked onto the stage confidently and elegantly, the way I had been taught with Brooklyn following walking normally. I smile and sat on the floor and the music started and we started to dance. (Just imagine that's the dance at the top some parts don't go with the music but if you play the video and music together start the music at 1:20 it sort of goes better)  When the dance had finished I walked back onto the stage and curtsied while Brooklyn bowed. I caught a glimpse of my Mom and Victoria who their crying their eyes out but we got a standing ovation which I was extremely proud of. 

I quickly ran backstage to te changing room to change my into How Will I Know and I wanna Dance With Somebody. I put it in a quiff and a ponytail and added the bow at the back so it covered the Bobbi pins and the bobble. After that dance it was Hey Mickey so I just changed the bow. Then Madhouse ad DNA so i put a bun back in and the we had some material that needed to go into my hair. I had a lot of numbers in between so we had to do doll make up on our face and arms and legs.Then it was the interval and I  had to scrub of all the makeup that was not needed for my solo take my hair out re curl it with the tongs then change into a red coat (PLL fans will understand, Who's red coat? Claudia is Red Coat!)

I then started of the second half. Then I left my hair down and sewed the hat into my head for Welcome to the circus where we all had different costumes. I personally thought mine was the best just saying. Then I just had to change the hat for Dear Future Husband. The I could do what ever with my hair so I decided a high back combed ponytail which as smoothed on the outside t look neat with a bow in for La Mano Ariba and I Really Like You for out final bows.

I packed all my stuff away and walked out into the cold to meet my parent when I got out the all ran and hugged me even the Beckhams. I started laughing. "You were unbelievable" Victoria said. 2and your duet with Brooklyn just got me inside, you could really see the connection" I started to blush "it was beautiful I didn't know my son could dance" David said making me laugh. "He can sing and act as well you know, but i never said that" I smiled and Brooklyn came out with Olly. We all attacked them in a hug and we all pulled away "I did not appreciate that little kiss on my daughter" my dad said playfully making Brooklyn go all embarrassed. "It was amazing well done lets go for something to eat" David suggested. We all nodded "Your solo was brilliant you know" Brooklyn whispered into my ear. I kissed his cheek "why thank you" "Your welcome" He smiled and we walked to Pizza Hut suggested by Cruz.

After dinner we all had a major sleepover at the Beckhams cool I know. We sat in the cinema room adults on the couches with Lucas and Harper. Me, Olly and Brooklyn on the bean bags and Romeo, Harley, Layla and Cruz on the floor with the quilts. We watched a few movies like Grown Ups, Frozen obviously, Teen Beach Movie I don't know why and when the children fell asleep We're the Millers. We had a lot of Ice cream and sweets. The adults fell asleep in the cinema room I was lying on Brooklyn and the four kids all cuddled  up together asleep which was very cute. Olly was just on the floor and Brooklyn turned to me.

"I love you, You know that right?" I nodded "Its just because of ll the stuff with Maddie you know I would never leave you for her" I nodded again. "Whats up" he asked concerned at my silence. "I was just wondering if this is all worth it. I mean having to hide our relationship from the public because f jealous fans and arguing with my best friend and just everything" "Don't be stupid nothing makes me happier than being with you. It doesn't matter about everyone we could tell the paps for all I care as long as I'm still with you" I smiled "and Maddie she needs to realise that I love you and no one else and she needs to get over it and stop being angry at you, Okay?" "Okay?" I started laughing. "What are you laughing at?" He said joining in. "That was a real TFIOS moment" He smiled and kissed my head "Cheesy I know" He sid still laughing. I nodded "Goodnight Love" "Good Night"

A/N Sorry for such a long chapter i didnt realise how long it actually was till i dont the word cound so ye. Comment wheater you want loonger chapters or smaller ones.