Part Twenty Five

•back in the UK•

**Claudias POV**

Showcase day, the day we her all been waiting for. The most stressful day of the dance calander.

I got into the shower and washed all necessary places. I shave my arms and legs and got out and dried of I put on my dance warm ups with consisted of California kisses grey warmup pants and a grey halter neck with college sports bra. I out my hair into a messy bun and put in a pastel pink ribbon. I packed my bag which included my different shoes, pink, black full and footless,fishnet and tan tights. Black booty shorts, Black sports bra, Black leotard, white leotard, make up bag and extra hair accessories. I put in my shoes and walked downstairs to find my mom.

"Eva Jacqueline Longoria, where the hell you at" I shouted "coming, do we need to pick brook up on the way?" I shook my head "he's meeting us there" she nodded and grabbed her keys of the island and tossing me a squares bar.

We stopped of at starbucks, Typical white girl, where I just ordered a simple Chocolate Cream Frapee with Cream and chocolate sauce. I also took a few pictures with fans and followed them on instagram.

When we arrived I was escorted to my dressing room and shown which outfits were mine. I had 9 dances today which wasn't a lot but with Blood Brothers and LA and stuff I would want any more. I was dancing to:

• Love Me Like You Do by Ellie Goulding-duet.
• How will I Know&Wanna Dance With Somebody by Whitney Houston- Group
• Hey Mickey by Toni Basil- Group                                                                                                                       • Secret by The Pierces- Solo (PLL inspires for all you PLL fans)                                                              • DNA&Madhouse by Little Mix- Group                                                                                                               • Welcome to the circus by Christina Aguilera- Group                                                                                     • Dear Future Husband by Meghan Trainor- Group                                                                                         • La Mano Arriba by Don Omar- Group/ Finale                                                                                                   • I really Like you by Carly Rae Jepsen- Group/ Final Bow 

When I got into the changing room Steph asked me to help get the little ones ready. I walked into see Saskia, Brynn, Maddie, Ava Rose and Emilia "so you've been dragged in to" Ava said laughing "yup" I walked over to Lily Mae and put her hair up in a neat ballet bun. I then applied a minimum amount of makeup and put on eye shadow. I sprayed her face with hairspray to make sure the makeup stayed on obviously while she had her eyes and mouth shut and the her hair. They went for their dress rehearsal and I went back to my dressing room with the girls. 

I applied primer all over my face, mainly my eyes. I put on concealer, foundation and powder to reduce the shine. I then slightly contoured my face and added some blush. I moved onto my eyes i applied a light base then a darker shade of brown into my crease and then added a smile smoke with cat eye liner, I the stuck on some false eyelashes so my eyes popped and ta dah I was done. I the sprayed my face with  hairspray. I had different hair styles for each dance routine and my first was mine and Brooklyn's duet so I curled my hair and had half in half out and Emilia helped me sew the hair piece into my head. (not like stick the needle into my head but any dancers out there know what I mean, Sew it into my hair) I then put  in some bobbi pins and a few clear bobbles to keep it in place. I then sprayed more hairspray and then went to open the window. "Claudia can you do my makeup please" Brynn begged "erm ye sure, anyone else?"  "Mee" Emilia and Ava Rose chorused.