Part Twenty Three (Two)

**Brooklyn's POV**

Me, Romeo, Cruz, Olly, Lucas and my dad were waiting at the bottom of the couple of stairs by the curtains which were closed as all the guests were seated. The curtains opened to reveal my mum and a lady who I have never seen before and then shut again. This meant the ceremony was about to start. My dad rubbed my shoulders and whispered good luck to us all and walked off with mum.

The curtains reopened and the pianist started to play 'here comes the sun' by The Beatles and Isabelle began to walk down the aisle with Lucas and Harper. Harper looked like a little princess. The after a few seconds Harley appeared from the curtains in a similar dress to Harpers and Cruz joined her and they began to walk down the aisle. Then the same amount of time later Layla appeared in a different dress completely and Romeo joined her and they walked down the aisle together. Me next. I have to say I was quite nervous I don't know why.

I turned around and Claudia was coming out the curtains. Oh lord give me strength. She looked stunning. Her hair was perfect, her face was obviously perfect and her smile was just lightening up the room. Butterflies erupted in my stomach like the lock of the cage had just been broke and I joined her walking down the aisle. Shortly followed by Eva and her father.

Then we split at the end of the aisle and the girls stood on the left and the boys stood on the right next to Mark and his best man. As Eva approached Mark she handed Claudia her flowers and we all sat down next to our partner.

The pianist stopped and the registrar began. "We are gathered here today to witness and celebrate the uniting in marriage of Eva Jacqueline Longoria and Mark James Butler."

The ceremony was very long but enjoyable because there were a few jokes here and there.

"Do you Mark James Butler take Eva Jacqueline Longoria to be your lawfully wedded wife?" The registrar asked Mark.
"I do" he replied.

I turned to face Claudia and a single tear dropped down her cheek. "hey, you'll ruin your makeup" I whispered whilst wiping it away. She smiled and held my hand.

"Do you Eva Jacqueline Longoria take Mark James Butler to be your lawfully wedded husband?"
"I do" she said smiling.

"Now the changing of the vows. Repeat after me."
I Mark James Butler take you Eva Jacqueline Longoria to be my Wife, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish; from this day forward until death do us part." Mark said whilst placing the ring in Eva's finger.

Then Eva repeated "I Eva Jacqueline Longoria, take you Mark James Butler, to be my husband, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish; from this day forward until death do us part." And she slid the ring onto Marks finger.

"Congratulations you are now husband and wife. you may now kiss your bride" The both leaned in for a kiss. "now I know where you get your kissing skills from" I whispered and smirked "shut up" Claudia said nudging my arm and getting a playful slap on the head of my mother. "heard that" she said causing me and Claudia to burst out laughing while we cheered.

The pianist started to play again and we all stood up and Claudia handed the flowers back to her mum and we started walking back down the aisle "partayy time" Eva shouted while fist pumping with the flowers in the air causing Claudia to go bright red and laugh at the same time.

"You look beautiful by the way" I said to Claudia as we were walking down to the function room "thank you, you look very handsome" she said pinching my cheek and smiling. I love her smile. "why thank you" she said laughing "what?" "You said that put loud" "oh erm.." I could feel my cheeks heating up.

When we got there we checked for our names on the board to see where we sat. It was all Longoria sisters and Brothers on the head table with Eva Mark and their parents and Isabella.

Claudia had designed table names after all the places try had visited. The head table was America then the Beckham table was London. There were other places such as Paris, Milan, Tokyo, Berlin, Mexica, Bahamas and Maldives ect.

We all at down and waited for our meals to be served.