Part Four

**Claudia POV**

I've been in the hospital for 6 days and I'm finally going home it's only been a couple of days but it felt like forever. Brooklyn is always here and he has never left my side. I like him being here. He's like the boy bestfriend I never had because I'm a little awkward around boys and my mom also tells me to be careful of who I trust just because she doesn't want me to get taken advantage of or even worse broken but Brooklyn is the same as me really so I can trust him.

I'm starting to feel much better in myself I'm not as upset now but I'm still finding it hard to eat. they gave me a milkshake with the necessary vitamins and stuff in but my body is stopping em from drinking it.

"Good morning sunshine, your up early" Brooklyn said walking into my room. "Morning. I just can't wait to go home and see Lucas, Layla and Harley." Mom wouldn't let them come to see me as it might upset them. "I bought you some chocolate and a McDonalds." I gave him an 'are you serious look' "I'm sorry I just thought..." "Brooklyn it's fine, Thank you" I gave a sheepish smile as I took them off of him. "My mum wanted me to ask if you wanted to come over tonight and help her look over her fashion range for teenage girls and my family wants to meet the girl who I have been spending a lot of time with" He looked at the floor placing his hands in his pockets. "I'd love to, but I need to shower first" "of course you stink" I smacked his arm playfully. I stared sadly at the costume that was laid on the bed. "Hey, what's wrog" Brooklyn said rubbing my back. "I just really like this costume" which gained a chuckle. "C'mon" I picked the costume up and Brooklyn took my bag. What a gentlemen. We walked out the hospital with security and we were swarmed by paparazzi. How did they know I was her? We were her?
*
*
Skip journey
*
*
I jumped out the car and Brooklyn got out too "wow,your house is beautiful" "Thanks, would you mind helping me take my bags to my room please?" "Ye sure" The door swung open and revealed my cousin Isabella, "Bella" I squealed. She is my favourite cousin were the same age so you can see why. "thank God your home" I gave her a hug "why and why are you here?" I asked letting go. "Your siblings are crazy and our parents went our for a coffee and welcome back." "Thanks" she looked at Brooklyn then at me "oh erm this is Brooklyn, Brooklyn Beckham" he took her hand and kissed it. I pretende to be offended. "you can go now brooklyn" "what?" I laughed "I'm only kidding i need you to carry my bags upstairs with you.

We walked into my house and Brooklyn took my bags upstairs and Isabelle helped. I walked down the and there was a cake mix all over the floor. I looked in the kitchen to see Harley putting her hand into the bowl and throwing it a Lucas and then he starts chasing Harley. "Oi" they both freeze. "what the hell do you think you doing?" I questioned. They stayed still. "Clean it up." "But we have a maid t-" "you made the mess. You clean it up" I said walking away. "harsh" Brooklyn chuckled. " oh shut up" he sat on the couch "nice room btw, Hopefully I'll be in that bed with you soon" he winked. "Oh in your dreams" "yup in my dreams". "ew" Isabella thought it was highly amusing.

when Brooklyn left I ran upstairs to see Layla on her Mac. "Claudia!!" She ran over and bear hugged me. "hey"I giggled. "I heard what happened. I hope your okay" "I'm fine, Im gonna go to Brooklyn's later so Isabella will look after you until mom gets home so be good and I swear if your naughty I will friggin web ya." She nodded quickly. I smiled and walked into my ensuite.

I quickly showered and dried of my hair. I starightened it. I added make up, foundation, concealer, blusher, winged eyeliner and lip gloss and changed into a cream blouse, denim jeans, my brown gilet and my cream ankle ugg boots. I put on a cream bobble hat and grabbed my LV bag.

"Bye guys" I screamed walking out of the house.
*
*
At the Beckham's
*
*
I walked down the long driveway up to the front door. I knocked slightly and stepped back awaiting for Brooklyn to open the door.

**Brooklyn's POV**

"Just don't bug her" I said to Romeo and Cruz. "And be nice and polite" I walked over to the door. I turned around to Romeo and Cruz and gave them a death glare. I opened the door and let Claudia in.

"Guys this is Claudia" Cruz came over and shook his hand while Romeo stood there gobsmacked. "is he okay?" Claudia whispered. "Erm ye i think so"
She nodded.

"Brooklyn, who's that?" My mum shouted. "Claudia" "oh I'll be down now, David hurry up" we walked into the kitchen. "would you like a drink?"
"Erm yes please" I went to the fridge and threw her a bottle of coke. "why thank you" she giggled. We walked into the living room. "you know of you dot like my mums designs don't be afraid to tell her" "I wont but I'm sure your mom will have great designs she is so stylish."

My dad came strolling downstairs. "hello son". "hey, where's mum?" I asked "She's just getting dressed and who's this" "This is Claudia" my dad shook her hand. "now I see why you have been disappearing a lot, nice to meet you" Claudia cheeks became very rosey. "nice to meet you Mr Beckham" "oh please call me david".

"Hello love" my mum greeted "hello Claudia". She shook Claudia's hand. We sat down and spoke for a while when Romeo finally picked up the courage and introduced himself to Claudia. "so Claudia would you like to have a little peek at my teen designs. I need inspiration I found the recent photo shoot very plain and boring." And the both disappeared up the stairs.