" You? "

" Yes my neighbour ", Jay chuckled.

" What are you doing here? ", I was very annoyed and exasperate.

" I didn't knew it that you bought this entire road by your money ", Jay was touching my patience but l kept quite.

" What is your problem Mr. Jay Verma? "

" No.... Nothing..... I was just passing this lane to my office but l found you in the middle hence stopped my car. By the way what are you doing here? ", Jay's this question really provoked me.

" I am dancing here Jay. Wanna join? "

" Why not ", Jay grinned from ears to ears.

" My dear neighbour Jay please go from here or else l will break your car's front mirror ", l rolled my eyes.

" How dare you Khushi? "

" Go from here Jay"

" Wow, selfish people really don't value other people. I came here to help you ", Jay said by adjusting his black coat.

" What kind of help Mr. CEO? "

" I was going to the office hence l thought to drop you "

" Oh really Jay but l don't need your help ", l said while showing my attitude.

" Okay then l am going. Keep standing on the the heat without any hat. You can also faint too but that time don't expect me to help you like l helped you in your washroom ",  A glimpse of the last accident in the washroom appeared in front of me. My cheeks turned in to crimson red shade. I was wearing only the tang tops and shorts which was embarrassing me. Jay was looking at my awkwardly. Those memories were precious for me which l and Jay created in the past.

**

Jay's pov :

I found Khushi standing on the road by covering her hands on the head. She was looking all tired. I saw the bandage which was on palm. I hope it gets recover soon. I was going to the office but stopped my car for her. I was sure today she must be going to college but where is her room mate Vatika? Today Khushi was travelling all alone. I tried to talk nicely with Khushi but she was giving me back answers as if she was angry on someone. I think she must had a big fight with the both the roomates Vatika and Ritika. I observed that Khushi was thinking something very deeply. Her cheeks were turning into pink onion shade. Was she blushing profusely but why?

"Khushi....Khushi where are you lost. Come down on the earth", I said near to her ears. She got nervous because of our closeness.

" Huhh?"

" Khushi, I think your brain is tired. It needs some kind of rest hence come with me. I will take you to the hospital", I again pulled Khushi's legs.

" You...", Khushi came towards me. She was about to speak something but she closed her eyes suddenly. I pulled her towards me.

Her face directly touched my hard chest.

" Are you fine Khushi? I told you right, you need to eat proper food but you didn't listen to anyone. I think I need to call your parents and inform them that how beautifully their daughter is keeping her body fit and fine that too without having food at the fixed time", I said sarcastically. I really don't know why l said those statements to Khushi.

Do l care for her ? Of course not. Yes, she is my neighbour hence l am giving certainly instructions to her. I said in my mind to control my brain.

" Don't shout Jay", Khushi whispered. Her eyes were still closed. I think her body because weak. I helped her and made her seat on the passenger seat. I passed water to her.

" Drink it", Khushi nodded. I helped her to drink water.

" Sit quitely, I will drop you at your place"

"No, I don't want to go back"

" Khushi what is wrong with you? Did you actually had a fight with your roommates?", I asked to Khushi as I was curious.

" Its...its nothing like that. I need to go college", Khushi said softly.

" Not at all, you are weak right now. You will get faint away any time. College would be bit risky for you"

" Its is your view Jay but I know I am absolutely okay hence drop me at college."

"But.....you"

" Jay if I get any problem then I will come back to the college or I will stay in the library"

" But Khushi"

" No ifs no buts, I am a student. I know, I need to attend important class. First of all I am a adult. I know how to take care of myself", Khushi was troubling me.

" Khushi", I glared at her.

" Jay", I shouted him back.

" Please Khushi"

" Jay please drop me in the college"

" Okay fine", I said

I was driving the car. The windows were open. Winds were touching our cheeks. It was feeling relaxed. Khushi was staring outside. Her lips were looking so tempting but I controlled my emotions and feelings. I was observing her beautiful face. Her hairs were open, it was touching her soft cheeks.

How lucky those hairs were

"Khushi should I on the radio?", I asked to Khushi

"No, its okay, Jay. I am enjoying this journey", Khushi said and an adorable smile appeared on my face.

She was liking to spend time with me?

"We reached Khushi", I said while I saw that Khushi kept her hand on the mirror and closed her eyes. She was sleeping peacefully. I didn't had any heart to disturb her. I kept staring her face. Her eyes were closed, her eye lashes were very long which looks perfect on her. Her eyebrows are designed in a perfect way. Her neck is long and slender. She was looking hot as well as cute in the traditional yellow kurti. Silver jhumkas as earings were matching with the oxidised bangles.

" Khushi", I speled her name softly but she didn't wakeup. I smiled and I reversed the car and went towards the other place.

Time passed, almost 2 to 3 hours passed. Khushi blinked her eyes. She opened her eyes slowly. I was observing her facial expression. She was shocked.

" Jay?", she was confused.

" Oh god Khushi you forgot. You are in my car"

" What, I am still in  your car? What am I doing here? Why you didn't left me in the college", Khushi bombarded with tons of question.

" I called you many times but you didn't opened your eyes so I brought you here"

" What? Where are we?" Khushi baffled.

" Open the door of the car and check out", I replied. Khushi quickly went outside and started shouting.

" Oh my god, thank you Jay for bringing me on the Marine Drive", Khushi started jumping happily. I feel contented by seeing the view. If Khushi is happy then I am also happy with her only for her.