"wait!" while i was running, the bus starts to move causing me to run faster, i yelled "wait!" once more but the vehicle started to speed up which made me slow down and catch my breath. i already felt like i was about to throw up but whatever, i started to run again then dropped my skateboard to the ground to hop on it and move.

i am sooo not gonna feel well once i get there.

i didn't even get the time to put my headphones in, goddamnit. my morning routine's ruined.

luckily as i got to school, i arrived first than the bus. i took my skateboard then shoved it inside my bag. i could already feel my heart coming out of my chest but at this point, i don't care.

"shit shit shit i'm gonna be late." i run up the stairs then opened the entrance door. the halls were crowded by the good 'ol jocks chanting our school cheer, the popular girls touching up their lipgloss in their lockers, the weirdos being...well...weirdos, and timothy, who was looking great with their recently dyed hair.

"hey bestie," timothy waves their hand excitedly as they shut the locker closed. "what do you think about my new hairdo?" he gives a little twirl, making me chuckle.

"you look wonderful being a brunette." i complimented, glancing at rodrick, who was surrounded by the emo/scene girls. wanting to know what was going on, i asked tim..."i'll see you in class?"

"see you there!" he cheers as i head towards rodrick's locker. as i was walking i thought to myself, what the fuck did rodrick do this time to make these women talk to him?

one of the girls with neon-colored streaks twirls her hair as she's what i assume, flirting with him. oh, these are the girls who've been falling for him since he started loded diper.

"hazmatazz!" rodrick says with a sly smirk on his face. the girl close to him rolled her eyes as i stood a few inches away from him.

"missed me ronnie?" both of us laughed. the girl groaned as she crossed her arms, staring at me in disgust.

"what is she doing here?" she scoffs as the other girls glared at me.

"i study here," i respond. "heck, we all study here what makes you think i wouldn't be here?"

"geez, settle down ladies," rodrick gestures both of us to back off as he moves closer to me. "you seem sweaty, did you run all the way to school?"

"yeah, i missed the bus." i shrugged, scratching my head which made the girl roll her eyes.

"i can take you back to your place after school if you'd like?" rodrick offers. before i could respond, the school bell starts to ring.

"yeah sure i'll see you later, hot stuff." i pat his cheeks as the others left. realizing that the other girl just stood there in shock, i took a step back and said..."by the way, i like your shoes!"

"thanks, i just bought these yesterday with my mom!" she gladly accepts the compliment as i left. i didn't want to leave her with a negative thought.

as i was heading towards our first period, heather bumps into me all of a sudden then groans. "watch it you boyfriend steale-"

"heath, my love, as much as i wanna deal with you right now i'm sweaty, jittery, and tired. so please drop it until i feel better alright?" i plead, making her freeze. i quickly ran towards the classroom before our teacher comes in.