Mission Hammer [Prt.1]

Start from the beginning

Then, we reached a tunnel. We came down from the trees and started running on the ground. And we ran inside the tunnel without any hesitation. Well, I wasn't afraid of the dark and I guess Sonic wasn't afraid either. We were out of the tunnel within a few seconds. After we were out of the tunnel, we quickly climbed on the tree and continued the race again.

There were hidden booby traps on the trees which we didn't bother to be trapped in. We kept jumping and swinging from one tree to another.

"Ha! This is fun!" said Sonic while swinging.

I chuckled and said, "Yeah!"

But just then...I accidently pressed something (which was actually a booby trap) and just then, two ropes appeared from behind me and tied my wrists and ankles. Then, I fell down on the ground under the tree.

"Oh no..." I first tried to untie the rope tied on my ankles but failed.

And...Sonic had already went ahead. I guess he didn't notice I was gone. Nevermind, I again tried to untie myself but failed again! And just then...I sensed something crawling on my head. I quickly shook my head and....a....spider...fell down..next to me...

"What!!?? A spider!!!??? No, no, no. It can't be. It-It can't be...." I thought to myself and looked up at the tree only to see a huge pack of spiders falling upon me.

My eyes widened. I can fight any other creature on this planet but just not spiders!!! This was my worst nightmare!!! I have Achranophobia! The fear of spiders! I can't stand a chance against them and now even my hands and ankles are also tied. I can't run nor use my powers! But if my emotions take control of me then my powers will surely show up themselves!!

Then, the spiders fell upon me. "Noo!!" I screamed.

Now the spiders were everywhere, on my head, on my legs and even on my stomach!! I-I can't take this anymore. My heart beat was fastening. I was panicking and scared.

"Sonic!! Soonnnicccc!!!!" I called out but I think he didn't heard me.

I couldn't hold much longer...tears rolled down my cheeks.

The spiders had surrounded me.

I whispered with tears in my eyes, "Eva...please save me..."

Then I closed my eyes, tears rolling down my cheeks, still surrounded by spiders. I lost all my hope.

"S-Sonic...E-Eva...Save me..." I whispered again.

SONIC'S POV

"Sonic!! Soonnnicccc!!!!" I heard someone calling me then.

I stopped and jumped down from the tree. Then I turned around and realized that Sonica was gone!! S-She was behind me where did she go now?? I don't know why but I started panicking.

"S-Sonica!!" I ran back as fast as I could.

I also realized that the weather started getting a little stormy or something. But I didn't care about the weather. All I could think about was Sonica. Why am I worrying about her so much?!!

"Sonica! I am coming!!" I increased my speed.

Finally, Finally!! I found Sonica. But there were spiders all over her! She was surrounded by spiders. A-and...was s-she crying!!??

"Sonica!" I called out.

I grabbed a stick and then shooed the spiders away.

"S-Sonic..." said Sonica. She was crying. I kneeled down and quickly hugged her.

"Sshh...Its okay, Sonica. I am here now...Its okay." I brushed her quills.

Hopefully she calmed down and we separated from the hug.