19

TW: mentions of alcohol and drugs (the usual) and nsfw themes, sucking Willy, degrading, praise. Enjoy 😻

The nights where the most lonely when he wasn't there. They stretched out and where colder. By now I had grown fully dependent on him, what was the point when there was no point pretending someone was going to save me. No one was coming for me I was all alone. Only he ever cared for me cause if anyone else did I wouldn't be here, waiting. A year. It's been a year and no sign of Tommy or Wilbur if anyone else.

At the same time, it wouldn't matter if I ever saw Tommy again. I had Quackity he was all I needed, all I cared for, all I wanted.

At this moment in time, I needed his touch his scent all over the room. 5 days I hadn't seen him. I waited patiently like a good girl. His good girl. I loved him more than anything. I worshipped him.

I was loosing myself amongst the vodka tasting kisses and the way his tongue would fight mine. I was scared.

Not of him anymore.

Of myself.

I had given up my battle to him and I lay they're everyday no longer trying to escape only to crave his presence, his touch. Until one day I was wondering around his penthouse waiting for him to get home from the casino. Slime was off somewhere upstairs and I was sitting alone on the sofa. Then I realised.

The key was on the island bench.

I would never get this chance again. This could just be quackity trying to test my loyalty, but I would rather try to escape one last time and face the consequences knowing I tried my hardest than to just give up.give up Tommy. Give up my rights. Give up my life.

I opened the front door. It was just a hallway and at the very bottom and elevator. I didn't walk. I ran. I didn't smile. I laughed. When I jumped into the elevator I clicked the bottom floor. Floor 23.as the elevator began to descend. I could smell it. The booze. The drugs. Floor 16. I could hear it. The gambling. The laughter. Floor 3. I could feel it. The vibrations of music. Freedom. Floor 2. It was at the tips of my fingers so close I was reaching out.

Floor 1.

I was ready to run out and scream "help! I've been kidnapped and Locked away in the top of building by some creepy, yet so sexy, psychopath!" The doors began to open and my feet where ready.

There stood quackity.

I should have known. He would be down here gambling. It took 3 seconds to realise it was me, but me 1 before I was running past him down the hallway past the brothels and the private clubs out into the open casino and bar. I opened my mouth going to scream but I couldn't. His hand was over my mouth. His breath was running down my neck and he kept his body on mine.

"I thought you where smarter than this. Oh what trouble you're in now."

He slowly chuckled and dragged me back to the Elevator and as much as I wanted to struggle and break free I couldn't. He had me wrapped around his pretty little finger and he was wrapped around mine. So when we got back to the penthouse he pulled me by the wrist up to the door and pushed it opened dragged me to the sofa with his iron grip on my wrist.

He began to kiss down my stomach

"What a bad girl you are" he said amongst my skin. "After everything I've done for you. I began to feel guilty and bad for him. Why did I do that? His kissed cascaded down until he got to my thigh. He bit down causing me to moan and scream at the same time.

"And I thought you where starting to like it here. I thought you loved it here. I thought loved me?"

My eyes already wet from the pain of the bite I began to cry, beg.

"I'm so sorry. I don't know what I was thinking. I'm so stupid. Please please please forgive me." I had tears streaming down my eyes. He looked up at me from the floor. He was kneeling on the ground and I was sitting on the sofa.

"That's right pet, you're so fucking stupid sometimes. But you can make it up to meIf you're really sorry, prove it." He then stood up and began unbuckled his belt.

(Smut time)

I sat on the couch watching him fumble with his belt as he got ding dong (thank you Vic) out in front of my face.

"Be my good girl and open your lips."

I closed my eyes as if this where a dream as he rubbed his cock on the lips of my mouth, the salty taste of his perfume on my lips and the tip of my tongue. I opened my mouth and began bobbing my head. Up and down. He leant his head back and groaned while his hand that once held his cock now reaching up dragging through his hair. He looked back down at me just as I opened my eyes and made eye contact with him.

I got more into it using my hand to anchor itself on his hips and the other to help with what my mouth couldn't reach. Up and down. Up and down. The pace wasn't fast or quick but it was a nice and slow. "I cant tell you how long I've waited to see you like this." He sighed out watching my lips around his length.

He got more aggressive slowly began to thrust to meet my mouth and I began to gag at the tip down my throat. I was about to pull away to ask what he was going to do when his hand came down from his hair and landed on my cheek while his other hand raked through my hair getting a grip on my face and head as he became to control the pace. "Suck a bad little slut for me. Always trying to get my attention." He got aggressive with his thrust as he began to move my head up and down like a flesh light. "Is this what you wanted baby?" Spit gathered at the corners of my mouth, drooling down my chin. Tears where falling from my eyes from the gaging "choke on my fucking cock." I did just that. Anything to please him. I could tell he was getting close. The way his breaths picked up and the way his cock twitched in my mouth also by "I'm gonna fucking cum, fucking take it" he pushed my head down all way and held it as cum began to shoot down my throat. He stood there panting eyes screwed shut.

He pulled out of my mouth. Still holding a grip on my cheeks. "Swallow"he said as he bent down to be level with meI did. I'd do anything to regain his trust. I could get addicted to the taste of him on my tongue. "Show me" I opened my mouth to show him my empty mouth. "Good girl" he said.

He stood straight and got his boot and dug it into my still healing wound from his little carving session he had on my hip. "If you ever do that again I won't be this easy on you. Or horny. Every time you test my limits and one day I will snap." I whimpered and as I  screamed in pain.

Fuck

A/n:

HIHIHIHIHIBOBIJBSBSBSSBSGSG I'm back 😻
I have been very scared to upload this but hey I can always delete this if I have too.
Anyway. A bit of a longer one today.I don't know when I'll upload again but I don't have any plans of discontinuing this. Also sorry for any spelling mistakes or errors it's very late and I can't sleep because my cousin showed me a video of someone head being severed off. 🥺 anyway goodnight 😻