Meera blushed hearing this. While Abhimaan has now lifted his weight on his elbows, looking at a blushing Meera.

Hooking her hands around his neck Meera said "you are the best thing happened to me"

"You are the bestest thing happened to me ever" Abhimaan said kissing the tip of her nose.

NEXT MORNING

Abhimaan had just woke up. His eyes landed on the art done by him near Meera's collar bone. Staring lovingly at Meera he started caressing the mark given by him.

After few minutes Meera opened her eyes. Her eyes landed on the handsome face of her husband. Smiling at him, she wished "good morning".

"Hm" was the only reply came from Abhimaan's stoic face.

"Kya hua hai?" Meera asked being confused about Abhimaan's sudden hard demeanor
(What's is it with your mood?)

"Yeh hua hai" Abhimaan said pointing at his chest
(This is the reason)

Meera's eyes widened looking at the marks on Abhimaan's body. Getting last night's flashbacks, Meera closed her eyes but what's done is done. Now she has to escape the embarassment.

"Nice tattoo" Meera complimented

"This looks like a tattoo?......these are the biting marks" giving an annoying look, Abhimaan said pulling Meera closer by her waist.

"Hawww kiske saath you did hanky-panky and got these done" Meera dramatically accused Abhimaan.
(Hawww with whom you did hanky-panky and got these done?)

Abhimaan in return raised his brows. Twisting his lips into a smirk, he asked challengingly "you want me to name her, biwi"

Nodding her head in negative, Meera innocently confessed "Woh kal raat flow flow mein thoda zyada ho gya"
(Actually yesterday night while flowing with the flow by mistake I did it)

"Don't need your explanation but compensation, is what needed" Abhimaan said

"What compensation?" Meera asked eyeing the marks on display at his body

"4 bite marks, 4 kisses will do" Abhimaan proposed a compensation deal

"Okay" saying so, Meera came forward for the kiss. Both their lips were inches apart.

Just when Abhimaan was about to claim her lips Meera shouted "abhi nhi...." and while giggling she ran inside the washroom
(Not now)

'abhi nhi toh kabhi nhi, biwi' Abhimaan mumbled roaming his fingers in his hair.
(Now or never wifey)

"Open the door Meera" Abhimaan continuously banged bathroom's door.

"Nhi, bilkul nhi"
(No, absolutely no)

"You sure?" Abhimaan asked

"100 and 10 percent" Meera replied

"Fine now don't you dare blame me"

After taking a shower Meera came inside the closet to get ready. She was again and again looking at the hickey given by her hubby. It's not like she was angry instead she was happy that her relationship is on progress.

 It's not like she was angry instead she was happy that her relationship is on progress

(MEERA'S ATTIRE)

She went inside the bedroom to see Abhimaan doing something with his phone.

Clearing her throat she grabbed Abhimaan's attention. "You too gave a mark here" Meera pointed at the hickey, present towards the south of her collar bone which is now hidden because of her blouse.

"Where, show" Abhimaan demanded to see the mark

"Maan" Meera scolded giving a 'stop-being-shameless' look

Shrugging his shoulders, he rang someone.

"Aviral come to my room now" he ordered his younger cousin

Within minutes Aviral knocked at their bedroom's door. Abhimaan got up from the bed to open the door for Aviral.

"Maan, kahan jaa rahe aap? Wear something first" Meera said
(Maan, where are you going? Wear something first)

"Why? What's wrong if I go like this?" Abhimaan questioned, pretending to be ignorant

"Ohhhoo marks on your body are at display" Meera explained

"So? Let everyone see what's on display. Moreover I have decided to roam bare body today"

" Maan, everyone will question about it"

" Don't worry biwi, I will answer them honestly that these marks are given by no one else but my biwi" Abhimaan smiled mockingly

"Aap kitne shameless ho gye hai Maan, pehle toh ese nhi thay"
(You have turned into a complete shameless Maan, earlier you were not like this)

"Credit goes to you, biwi" saying so Abhimaan turned to open the door.