Chapter 4

Third POV 

The speakers waited patiently for Trevor to return when they heard the door open they saw him, but when he moved out of the way they saw Sypha they became happy and relieved. I told them that they now needed to leave, but Sypha had other thoughts saying that they couldn't leave these in their time of need. I reminded her that what we saw down there and she agreed. I then told her that those pipes that moved warm liquid and torches that light up by themselves, "that place showed signs of Dracula's home. I don't know what's down there but it is not a messiah." Trevor said while looking at them before going to leave until he was stopped by Sypha again asking where he was going till he said that he was going to find a place to drink. 

Trevor's POV

       As i walked out only to be stopped by the same redhead priest who I fought earlier that Day. "Uh careful, my knife hand isn't goo steady,  I could slip and take out your eye." He said as his buddies laughed saying that I was needed at the church. "Yeah i believe being excommunicate means no church." I say without looking at him as he then further tells me that i am required to go whether by force or not. As we go I get slightly shoved by one of the priest. When we came to the church i entered, surprising not burning. I saw the bishop at the altar and the conversation started.

—————————————————————————————————————————————————

   *Time skip*

  I get back to the speakers in the run down building with not so great news of the bishop. "What happened?" The elder spoke. I grunted and sighed as I leaned against the wall while telling them of the crazy bishop who planned the death of the speakers before sundown before the night creatures to come. Sypha just had to argue as did her grandfather saying it wasn't the Belmont way. He said that and suddenly something clicked inside of me, and I brought them to the cyclops cave and prepared for tonight to defeat the priests.

   I could hear the angry voices of the people as they were chopping the door down till it broke from a single kick. The priests all came in, but saw no speakers and began to become angry. "Where are the speakers?" One asked in front of me. I smirked and responded, "I put them somewhere safe away from you people." Remembering that i took them to where i found Sypha. They began to say that they were causing the trouble, but i knew the truth that it was the bishop that started this entire nightmare. 

     "You would give your life for people you don't know?" The one in front of me asked. I turned around explaining that my family didn't need to who the people were or where they were from that we would protect. "I am Trevor Belmont, son of Belmont and dying never scared me." And the fight began as i took some of my daggers out and threw them at some of the priests while dodging the one in front of me while i pulled on a single rope i rigged for the entire front to fall down onto them. While the people were distracted I grabbed a torch from one of the people and ran through the city. 

    As i ran through they followed me for every twist and turn. I was almost shot with an arrow if I didn't dodge it in time coming to a side of one of the buildings. As a few others priests started coming my way I dodged one and attacked the other, as we both dodged the arrows i grabbed the las one pulled his arm behind him as he got shot with two arrows and died i released him letting him fall  to the ground as I threw his spear to one archer as he killed the other one. I ran into the square and found all the people and the red head who I cut off his finger.

   I was soon surrounded by the people till a wall of fire came around me, guarding me from the people. As i looked around i saw Sypha with her hands glowing for the fire. "I thought i told you stay hidden." I looked at her angry. "I never asked you to fight may battles." As she fought back at me. As i walked closer to her, but out of the corner of my eye i see the priest who attacked sypha's grandfather. "You!" I point at him while he yells at the people to try and kill me. I then tell them what he tried doing earlier and the people killed him.