Elyse

*Smut Warning, Kinks, Read at your own risk*

It's been a week since all the Alphas left to prepare. They will split their warriors between staying to protect the pack and the rest come here for training and to prepare for the war. Zey and Ry went to gather as many of our people as they can, Dad is having them become part of the Royal pack. The head Alpha agrees with the move because they are loyal to me. I showed my fighting skills to everyone by putting the head warrior on his ass three times. Next week, there will be open tryouts for any females that want to join and train. I left Levi, the head warrior a list of how to start my training. Everyone should be back by the end of next week, Ezra is out recruiting the witches and fairies. Mom and Dad have been in communication with the angels, I didn't even know they were real. Today, I leave with Jaxon and his family to go to their kingdom to gather people. I wanted Jaxon and I to mark each other, it will eliminate all ties with Corbyn, and build a bond between us. It would allow us to mind-link and have all the benefits of the mate bond. But he said that he wants to wait until after the war, in case one of us gets hurts or die, it won't physically hurt the other, though I think it still will regardless. Which I yelled at him because if I'm not allowed to die, neither is he. We were in his car, he wanted to get me to relax, so he is taking me on that ride that he promised.

"I don't want to stress you out cupcake, but there's an hour left until we reach the territory and about 30 minutes after that, we will be at the palace."

"I'm not stressed out. Why would you think that, I'm fine." He chuckled.

"We have been in the car for two hours and that's the first time you said anything. I know you are worried but you don't have to be. Gen can't wait to introduce you to her friends. They will love you." I sighed. I hope so. "You want your own room, or...." I smiled.

"Are you asking if I, your girlfriend, want to stay in the same bedroom as you?" He started to blush. He's so cute when he blushes.

"I mean, if you would rather your own space, I'd understand. I don't want to come off as clingy and assume that you would want to." Goddess, he's so adorable. I leaned over the center console and kissed his cheek.

"Babe, you have been sneaking in my room at night and sleeping beside me until morning when you sneak out." He looked at me like I just caught him stealing a cookie. "Yes, I knew, my body knew, and I can smell you all over my bed when I wake up."

"Damn it, I knew I should have masked my scent." I laughed.

"It's cute. But I'm used to sleeping next to you so I don't think I could sleep by myself."

"I can still sneak in."

"So, you don't want me to stay in your room?" I pouted.

"No baby, I didn't mean it like that. I want you in my room, if I could I'd never let you leave but I don't want to come off as needy or controlling, or anything. I just want to make sure that it's what you want."

"That's sweet. You are sweet. But if you are okay with it, I'd rather stay in your room."

"I would love that. By the way, we just passed the border." Okay, nervousness settled in again. I hope this goes well.

'Me too. And I hope we don't run into any problems with jealous girls. I can't promise that I'll behave.' I laughed and Jax looked at me. I held my finger up.

'Would you like to tell him that?' Aurora started to jump up and down in my head, so I let her out.

"Hello, my prince." She purred, oh she is too much. He looked over and looked at my eyes, and smiled.