3rd Person POV

I watched the whole thing. Normally, I would be aroused at seeing a woman half naked but as she pointed to each scar and told the story behind it, I felt my heart break and felt guilty. If her parents didn't offer her to me and people found out, if none of that happened, she would have grown up here. Maybe, we could've started an actual relationship. I watched as she had a panic attack when she was told the truth, well most of it. When she shifted, god even her wolf was beautiful, she took off through the woods. I followed her as she ran, sticking to the trees silently. I didn't want her to be alone, in case something happened. She made it an hour away before she fell to the ground and let out the saddest sounding howl before it turned into a scream as she shifted back, brought her knees to her chest, and hugged them as she cried. I texted Ezra that I had my eyes on her, oh, did I mention he's my best friend?

She cried for about twenty minutes before she shifted and headed back. I let Ezra know and to bring her clothes. Now that she knows who she is, things can go so many different ways, good thing we are getting introduced tomorrow. When she got to the edge of the forest and saw Ezra standing there she gave out a growl and then a whimper. He held out his shirt for her but she didn't move.

"I'll put it right here and leave. Okay?" She huffed but waited for him to leave before she picked it up in her mouth and went behind a tree. I closed my eyes to give her privacy, I know I've seen her naked before but I always looked after all the good bits were covered. I heard her bones crack as she shifted back. I looked once I heard her walking out of the woods. I tracked her until she entered the palace and I waited a few minutes until her room lit up. I waited for the lights to turn off but instead, she walked out to the balcony in shorts and a tank top. She walked over to the railing and rested her head on her arms as she looked at the garden. She looked so peaceful but sad. When she's mine, I'll make sure she is never sad. Something startled her because she jumped and turned around, I guess it was that mutt because her body relaxed, and she went in, and closed the door.

I headed into the palace and to my room, but I was stopped by Ezra.

"You knew about the abuse and you didn't tell me! You're supposed to be my best friend."

"I told your parents, but they didn't believe me. They thought I was just trying to bump up the time. And I didn't tell you because you would have gone to save her, and you know how dangerous that would have been." I looked at him, he looked so sad and guilty.

"I know, it just pisses me off that I couldn't protect her. Did you know that fucking mutt Henley used to beat her too. And she forgave him. It blows my mind."

"I know, but everything I have seen, she has a big heart and loves without condition."

"What are you going to do if your plans fail?"

"I don't know man. I'll think of something. See you tomorrow." He said good night and went to his room and I went to mine. She was in my bed waiting for me.

"Hi baby, did things go how you wanted?" She walked over to me, naked as usual.

"You could say that. How was things on your end?" She wrapped her arms around my neck but I pushed her away, and she pouted.

"Easier than I thought. Are you sure he really loves her? I didn't have to use the potion, and she couldn't keep his eyes off of me." She purred as she got on her knees.

"Not tonight Connie, go to your room. I need to think." I stepped back and went around her to the bathroom. I closed the door and waited for her to leave. It's killing me that she is two floors below me. All I want is to go to sleep in her arms. I hate myself for the next part of the plan but I guess we will see how things go. Good night, my princess.