A New Book Opens

Hello everyone, unfortunately (but fortunately to me) I will no longer continue this book anymore. It's very old and I was young when I made this. And looking back on the books I wrote, makes me suffer in embarrassment.

I apologize in advance if you were looking forward to new chapters.

But! I just published a new book! It is a Reader Insert on the anime called 'Banana Fish'. Have you heard of it? Are you a devotee? Want to experience being in the world of Banana Fish? Then head on over to my profile!

The book is called, 'Gifted- [Banana Fish Reader Insert]'

There is only one chapter up right now and updates are slow. I apologize for that!

If you are not a fan of 'Banana Fish', then this is (obviously) not the book for you. Click away when you want.

But if you never heard of 'Banana Fish', then oh boy. If you think about watching it, grab your tissue box, stress ball, and your heart. This is a roller coaster for you (if you consider yourself to be an emotional watcher).

I will give the summary of 'Banana Fish' I found off a website:
"Banana Fish centers around a 17-year old by the name of Aslan Callenreese, otherwise more popularly known as, Ash Lynx. He was the promising protégé of mafia Don Dino Golzine; a perverted man who used Ash as a sex toy all while grooming him to be the next head of his crime organization. Fed up with the mistreatment and after the discovery of what happened involving a hallucinogenic drug and his brother, Ash decides to turn his back on Golzine. Ash isn't alone; however, as he also leads a street gang that worships him as though he were a God among men. When you see just how calm, collected, and deadly Ash is with a handgun, you'd understand why they give him the respect he deserves."

Source: https://www.theouterhaven.net/2018/12/banana-fish-review/

I am not sure where you can watch (or read, there's a manga as well) 'Banana Fish', I suppose you should check your sketchy anime websites or ask Reddit!

[The manga has more character interaction that is cut out from the anime.]

I apologize for being inactive for so long, I have been writing stories, but then I lose motivation after awhile. Or I just been living my daily life and not writing.

I hope my new book will be able to make it to the end!

Thank you for your time and good day!