CHAPTER 2

"Raffy," someone whispered in my ear while tapping my shoulder gently. I snapped as I noticed that we arrived at my homeroom classroom as stares from each student keeps on coming then I saw Hadley's face. "Are you okay, sis? Do you want to cut class?"

I shook my head. "I want to," I pouted "But I can't." I can't stand the stares!!!

"If you change your mind, you know where to find us," Hadley hugged me then she left.

I took a deep breath.

Earlier this morning, all of my family were worried about me. My parents and Elijah suggest to me that I'd stay home until the issue died down; Yves, Xavi, Nathan, and Sebastian suggest beating the crap out of Ivan; Hadley wanted to beat Carol up, and Lennox suggests hacking Ivan and Carol's account for blackmail.

I laughed. All of their suggestions were violent except for my parents and Elijah. Hadley helped me do my makeup, she said, "I will teach you how to use makeup on your face."

I am embracing the new me. That is why when my siblings and I arrived at school, everyone had their eyes locked on us, usual and whispers were loud in the hallway. My siblings' classrooms are on the other side of the building since they are college students but they wanted to drop me off for safety measures and I know deep inside that they wanted to see Ivan.

When my siblings were out of sight, I took a deep breath and step inside the classroom. They went silent. "Is something wrong?" I ask.

"Nothing's wrong," replied the class beadle, "It's just you somehow look different."

"Of course, she looks different!" Sammie exclaimed as she hugged me. "This is the result of not having a crappy, immature ex-boyfriend."

Carol was offended by Sammie's reply, she then reacted. "Yeah, right. It's all about the makeup people!"

Before Sammie could reply, a voice suddenly spoke as he entered the room, "At least by the time she washes off all her makeup, it's still her natural look. Unlike you, look at your face, it's full of plastic surgeries."

It was Caleb.

"Who do you think you are!?" Carol exclaimed.

Two girls from our class started to gush over Caleb, "That's Caleb Harrison!" they both exclaimed. "The son of the famous singer, Fiona Harrison & the famous painter, Robert Harrison, and his uncle is the Jacob Harrison, the famous surgeon!"

"My uncle is the one who made your face. It's a shame that he cannot fix your attitude," Caleb said.

Everyone was silent.

It was dead air.

"Damn, burn," Sammie whispered.

"Alright, settle down," our teacher walked in. "I believe that you're in the wrong building, Mr. Harrison."

Caleb gave the teacher an apologetic look. "I apologize, Ma'am," he said then he whispered at me, "If that bitch bullies you again, you know where to find me."

I rolled my eyes in annoyance. "Thanks, but I can handle her myself," I whispered back.

Caleb pulled away then gave me that 'look' then he glances at Sammie, "See you around, ladies."

"Uh, yeah," Sammie replied as I nodded.

Then he left. We occupy the vacant seats on the front row. Nothing happens after the morning encounter but I couldn't stop the stares and whispers everywhere we go.

"We are the talk of the town," I complained as I sip on my juice box.

Sammie and I are currently at our hideout because most women don't understand what personal space is.