Raniya Simone: guess I'll take one for the team️🤷‍♀️

I laughed at her post because she was so serious.

June Harris: clearing the air️‼️

Kori Savanna: your a nasty nigga
June Harris: mind you business

Mar Armstrong: 😂😂

I clicked off of Facebook and went to Instagram. "Come play me in 2k."Mar said walking out the kitchen.

"Nope."I said popping the p. He smacked his lips and I laughed.

"If you win I'll pay for your nails."He said. I smiled that's all he had to say.

I hopped off the counter and went into the living room. I grabbed the second controller off the TV stand.

"You ready to get your ass beat?"I asked sitting my cranberry juice by my feet.

"You don't even no how to play forreal."He said laughing.

"Yes I do Biggs taught me."I said with a smile.

"That just mean your ass know how to cheat."He said. I smacked my lips. "You just know your about to lose."I said.

"If you picking that lame ass team I'm not."He saif as I picked the Warriors.

"Nigga hush."I said. He chose the Nets and we started playing.

__________

"Okay thank youuu"I said in Mar's face. I had won 106 to 78.

"Man move your ass was cheating."He said mugging me. I laughed.

"Just accept the fact you lost."I said flopping down beside him.

"No your ass cheated."He said.

"Anyways you gone give it to me in cash or through Cashapp either or is fine."I said with a shrug.

"Let's run that shit again."He said. I shook my head.

"Nigga give me my money."I said. He sighed before digging in his pocket handing me 200.

"I appreciate gangsta."I said. I grabbed my phone and snacks before going upstairs to my room.

I laid on my bed and went to me and Raniya's message thread.

Soulmate🍯🌻
Today 3:55 p.m.

Wyd?

Just got done playing 2k.