Truth

I'm awake when I heard a door open.
"I brought you food" Richy says, he drags the chair and sit in front of me.
"Because both of your hand tied, I will help to feed you" He's take a scoop of soup using spoon and wants to feed me but I look at him with poker face, show that I don't want. He sighs.
"You should eat, Y/N. You need energy to be mad at me" I scoffs, his joke is awful in this situation.
"By the way, should I call you MC or Y/N? Which one do you like to be call?"
"For you? None of my name worth for your mouth" I replied. Richy sighs.
"Ouch, that's hurt. I'm sorry, my behaviour to you before is inappropriate. I just excited see you after ten years, that's all" He says, I rolls my eyes.
"I know that you have a ton of question to me, right?" He put the bowl of soup on the small table and pull his chair closer to me.
"Ask away" He's take a deep breath after that.
"Why? Why you did this to your friends?" I asked him, our eyes locked with each other. He didn't respond immediately.
"If you think that I knew about it from the started, you're wrong. I just knew it recently" He replied.
"So you know? That your mother are the one who hit Jennifer back then" I continued, he just nods.
"When?" I asked him again.
"From Hannah, after she visited Iris"
"Are you the one who accompany her to Iris's house?"
"Nope, it's Dan. She goes there with Dan"
'Okay, one mystery already sort out' I said to my heart.
"She told me that my mother are the one who hit-and-run Jennifer and Paul are the one who hide Jennifer's body. I don't believe her, no way my parents will do something like that. She told me that Amy and you witnessed everything. But I can't shake the curiousity, so I confronted Paul about it. It's not easy as Paul keep avoid to answer, until one night when he's drunk. I take the opportunity and ...." He paused.
"You hated the answer, am I right?" He's chuckles with my words.
"You still know me too well, that's why I feel comfortable with you when we're texting at first time. Back to story, after that, I want to meet with Hannah to talk about it. Then, Hannah told me that she feel guilty and want to tell the truth to the police about Jennifer Hanson's accident. I told Hannah to forget about it as my mother have Azlheimer, so it's not worth it. But she insisted because she said that Jennifer's family need the better closure" Richy said.
"I can't believe that you are thinking that way, what's about Jennifer? Uncle Mike? If I'm in her place, I will done the same.."
"And betrayed our friendship for some stranger? I just ask her to forgot about it for my mother sake, my mother even don't know me Y/N! She's just know about my father and if the police got Paul, what's about her?" Richy raised his voice. I chuckles with Richy's words.
"That's your father words, Richy not yours"
"What's the difference? Our objective is still same. Hannah also said that she will persuade Amy to go with her, to told the truth to police. So my father asked me to help for my mother's sake" I giggles and Richy look at me, weird.
"What's so funny?" Richy asked me.
"For your mother's sake or for his sake? You're still naive, Richy" I replied
"Doesn't matter which one, whatever for his sake is for my mother too. During my meeting with Hannah, Paul followed me and heard my conversation with her. After that, he decided to took Amy as she's an easy target because no one will search for her. Paul said that he just want Amy to be scared and to shut her mouth but Amy is still Amy, stubborn. Then, Amy managed to escape, ran into forest and we're desperately search for her in forest. Finally, I found her but I'm struggled to bring her back to our hideout and she's keep fighting until...." Richy stopped. And I know how this things end.
"Is it Paul who killed Amy?!" I raise my voice, asked Richy but he didn't respond. His eyes stare at his feet.
"Richy!" I shouts his name as he didn't reply me anything about Amy.
"It was an accident!! She's climb over me when I'm fall on the ground and throwing me fists, Y/N. I just want her to stop fighting, so I...I...." He's shuddered.
"I reach the rock nearby and hit her head. I didn't mean to killed her, I swear Y/N!!" My tears flowed after hearing his answer.
"I realised that she's dead as she's didn't even moved. Paul helped me, placed her body at same location of Jennifer's body found and put the blame to Michael Hanson. Without I realised, Alfie accidently saw Paul take Amy's body and claimed that it's the man without a face which is perfect to put the blame on Michael Hanson" He's chuckles, I look at him with disgust.
"Then, we're want to take Hannah and bait her by sent text from Amy's phone. Asked her to meet 'Amy' at Michael Hanson's house and it'll make Michael Hanson is primary suspect for Amy's death and Hannah's disappearance....But....did you still follow my story, Y/N?" Richy looked at me, he's lucky I'm tied up or not.
"Both of you are sick maniac! You can laugh about her death, Richy?!" I shouts. Richy's face frustrated with my words.
"Our plan is failure as she's hiding and I'm sure someone's helping her. I don't want other know about this but unfortunately, there's hacker named Jake warned others and lucky for me, I know a little bit of programming, so I protected my cellphone. After three days, Hannah sent your number to Thomas and I knew that your number but I also know that you didn't use that number anymore. But Thomas insisted to contact you even though I told him to forget about it and surprising that you use your fake name, MC" Richy continues and ignore about my pathetic shouts.
"It's my nickname, idiot!"
"Whatever but still, I can't risk it. That's why I want you to stay in group until I know who's exactly you are and find Hannah at same times. I have to admit that I'm still attracted to you and I feel weird why do I feel that way to you. Now I know why" Richy giggles.
"So, you are the one who make threatening call to me??"
"Sometimes it's me and sometimes it's Paul. Even we're partner in crime but we're fight a lot. Like Cleo heard on other day, we argued about finding Hannah and eliminate you. Then, when I know that Jessy close with you, I hacked her phone. Don't you remember, 'bad weeds grow tall'?" Richy's words make me rewind back the moments that Dan is in accident.
"Did you manipulate Dan's car?" I asked him and his face look emotionless, enough to give me the answer for my question.
"What the hell, Richy?! You almost killed him!"
"I don't like him after all. I'm kind of jealous that Jessy going out with Dan, it's nothing to do with Hannah. I do have feeling with Jessy before but after you came, my feeling leaning more towards you. That's why I'm jealous that Phil invited you to his bar because I know what type he is"
"That's why you sent threats letter to Cleo's mother to cancelled the forest's search as you didn't found Hannah, am I right?"
"Bingo! That's actually Paul's work. Glad your brain still working after the hit, I'm relieved. Lucky for us, we're finally found Hannah and got bonus, she's with Michael Hanson. They're hiding at Michael Hanson's house, apparently Michael Hanson actually do a little investigation about his daughter. So it's give me an idea and we're decorated that room with additional information"
"To make Michael Hanson is most likely primary suspect" I said, he nods, stand up and walk behind me. My eyes locked to my jacket. Suddenly, Richy put his both hand on my shoulders and his thumbs brush my back.
"You shouldn't came here Y/N, you shouldn't even remember. I just want you to stay away from this but you insisted to find Hannah and digging about Jennifer Hanson's death. Now, we're don't have a choice" Richy said, hug me from behind, wraps his arm over my shoulder. I can feel his breaths on my neck.
"What's that supposed to mean?" I asked him, Richy sigh and still hug me.
"You will die tomorrow, so there will be no witness other than Hannah. If Hannah want to told the police about the truth, the police will ignored her completely as she doesn't have any proof and her mental health is not a good condition either" Richy replied.
"So, you killed me on same day that Jennifer Hanson died and make Michael Hanson did it? 10th year anniversary, huh? Wicked plan"
"You're still brilliant. I don't want to but we're don't have choice. We're still in danger if you're alive. I'm sorry" Richy said, then give me a quick peck on my left cheek before sit in front of me. I jumps a bit, shocked with his action. My eyes keep focused to my jacket.
"Your eyes keep gaze to your jacket, isn't this you're looking for?" Richy said, put out my pocket knife from his jacket. I sighs, frustrated. He's giggles with my reaction.
"You know this is dangerous and it's hidden well. Lucky Paul checked your jacket throughly and found it in your hidden jacket pocket"
"Jessy will be disappointed of you. She's have feeling for you but sadly, you have feeling for me" I smirks at him.
"But you will die tomorrow, so I will focus to her and replace you. I hope you didn't get jealous" He's put back the knife inside left pocket of his jacket. My blood boils, I have to do something.
"Do you miss me, Richy? Remember the promise that we're done that night? Now we know that your feeling towards me is love, right? Not as a friend" The only way to get out from here is get him close enough to me. He's get up and came close to me, his face is just inch away from mine. I smirks as I saw his gaze on my lips.
"Richy!!" Paul shouts, Ricky stand up and turned around. My plan ruined.
"Go take care of your mother, it's your turn now" Richy nods and walks out from the room. Paul looked at me with disgusted face.
"Long time no see, Paul. Miss me?" I asked. Paul scoffs.
"You're still a devil like back then"
"At least I didn't killed people especially child!" I shouts.
Suddenly, Paul slapped me on my left cheek and I stunned. I feel a hot rush, to lash out in anger. But I know that is the reaction he want from me. So, I turned back at him with smirks.
"Watch your mouth! Don't you ever try to put Richy under your spell again!" Paul said and when he's about the walks out.
"And I already give to all of your friends, a little gift from you" His last words before he's get out from the room.
'Gift? What's that supposed to mean?'
----------‐----------‐----------‐----------‐----------‐----------‐----------‐----------‐----------
Jake POV
I'm still inside Alan's friend office, Hannah still unconscious and I can't checked her latest location in her cellphone. My cellphone keep ringing, I assumed the other already found out about Hannah. I don't know how much coffee that I've drank, as I want Y/N to be found as soon as possible. Hannah's words make me scared, they're want to kill Y/N. No, I just got her back and I don't want lose her now. Then, Phil called me and I picks up.
"Jake, you need to read in groupchat now!" Phil said before he hangs up. Instantly, I open the groupchat

Group Chat (Thomas, Cleo, Jessy, Dan, Lilly, MC, Jake, Phil)
Thomas: Guy, police called me. They've found Hannah!!
Thomas: She's now in same hospital with me but she's still unconscious and police is guarding her room.
Jessy is online
Dan is online
Cleo is online
Cleo: Finally, we're found Hannah!! I can't wait for her to awake. I need to help my mother for festival a bit, then I will go to hospital immediately.
Cleo: Jessy, you came with me.
Jessy: Of course, Cleo. I'm excited right now.
Jessy: Once Hannah awake, we will found out who's her kidnapper and save Richy.
Dan: Where's MC? Did she already celebrate in hospital?
Thomas: No, she isn't here.
(After 1 hour)
Lilly is online
Lilly: Guy, do you just received what I've received???
Jessy is online
Jessy: (sent video)
Jessy: Please don't tell me that she's MC.
Jessy: Please!! 😭😭😭
Dan is online
Dan: Fuck! We're need to save her now!!
Thomas is online
Cleo is online
Thomas: How?! I don't know, I'm still speechless.
Lilly: I will tell Alan about this!
Cleo: Please Lilly, fast! We need to save MC right away
Lilly is offline
Jessy: Is it possible that MC saved Hannah but the culprit got her?
Jessy: Jake, where are you? MC need you now!
Jessy: Please help her!
Dan: Shit! Where's the heck this hackerman gone right now?!
Dan: Is he need to lay low again?! At this times?!

I click play the video that Jessica's sent in groupchat and my eyes widen, shocked. The video is from the man without a face, I saw that he and someone's tied up on the chair but I can't see the face. The man without a face say something using voice changer.

"This person will meet her end soon as she actually witnessed everything that happened to my daughter, Jennifer Hanson about ten years ago. But she's didn't even came to police to testify and run away. My daughter's case is closed because of her! So, tomorrow, on the night of Pines Glade and also 10th years of my daughter's death anniversary. This person will die!"

The man without a face walk towards to the person who tied up and lift their head. It's Y/N, she's unconscious and her head full of blood. Then, the video stopped. No, please! I can't lose her! Instantly, I ran to Hannah's room but the police stopped me for entering.
"Wake her up now! Someone's life in her hand!" I shouts, I don't care about my surrounding right now. In my mind, I can't let Y/N die and I will do anything to save her. Suddenly, Hannah is awake, gasps. She's sit up, look around and one of the police ran to search for a doctor. Finally, I managed to loose from the police and go straight to Hannah.
"Hannah, who's the one kidnapped you? Tell me!" I asked her, holds her shoulder. She didn't respond, she's took a closer look at my face.
"Jake? Is that you? What are you doing here?" Hannah asked me.
"Jake?" Before I answer Hannah's question, I hear a familiar voice behind. I turned around, I saw Thomas standing and look at me. Oh shit! I said in my heart.