Alan Bloomgate

Alan POV
Like promised, I'm reached early to meet MC at Rainbow Cafe. This place usually busy but now, it's less people. Even Ms Sully, the Duskwood's gossip girl not longer coming here. Well, the small town with unsolved case of people's death and missing truly affected all lives of the people here. I take a bite of black forest cake that I've ordered, the taste is still same, delicious.
"Sorry if you're waiting for me too long" a woman says to me. The long-awaited person is in front of me. Her hair shoulder length, dirty blonde. That's not her natural hair, she dyed her hair. She wearing black turtleneck inside, flannel outside, dark blue jeans, orange slings bag and white sneakers. Her makeup is natural based colour.
"I will take the same as him, thank you" She says to the waiter. We're look at each others, she look like her mother.
"Finally, we're meet, MC or should I call you Y/N?" I asked her. She's just smiles.
"Just call me MC, let's not waste time. Shall we?" Stern, like her mother. I nods.
"That's good. So, tell me the connection between you, Amy, Hannah and Richy with Jennifer Hanson?" I asks her. She's inhale a deep breath and exhale.
"We're with Jennifer Hanson on that night, during Pines Glades festival" She answer. I look at her with wide eyes. Then, all makes sense, probably they're saw something that night and that's why Michael Hanson or the driver who hit her is hunting them.
"Why you didn't tell me this earlier? Do you know who's hit Jennifer that night?" She sighs after hearing my questions.
"Trust me, chief. My story is more complicated than you think" I don't understand.
"What do you mean?" I asks her.
"I lost all of my memory in Duskwood. I just know about it, once I step my foot here" I'm suprised with her answer, no wonder she didn't friendly with me now..
"I believe that you're know my parents, right?" She asked. I nods.
"And I know you too when you're a child. Sometimes I came to your house and sleep over there" I replied.
She sighs and then, she put her cellphone on the table. I heard someone's voice and after a while, I realized it's Sharon's voice. I heard everything until the end, now I feel pity of MC.
"We're moved because there are something happened that night and it's traumatized to me back then. As per now, I only remember half of what happened to Jennifer Hanson. But I think I probably know who's hit-and-run Jennifer that night" I froze when I heard her words.
"Who? Did you recognise his face?" I rushs her with questions. But she shakes her head.
"All I remember is I heard two voices, one man and one woman. And I think they're know me too" She replied. I sighs, but at least we're got new clues. Then, a waiter came to send MC's order, we're quiet for a while as she's take a bite of black forest and smiled.
"You're always asked your father to buy one piece of black forest cake from here." I says, she look at me.
"I really don't remember my childhood in here. But yes, I do love black forest cake" She replied with frown.
"That's why you're quite chubby back then" I says it and laugh, she chuckles.
"But now, look at you, you're different. You can be a supermodel now" I says.
"No thanks. I hate high heels" She replied. I chuckles.
"Be careful, MC. If you know the culprit and the culprit know you, your life also in danger here" Now, I worried about her.
"But they're don't know me that I'm Y/N. They're just know that I'm MC, an outsider who interfering" she says.
"Still, you're a threat to them. How about others? Did they know who's exactly are you?" I says.
"Only Lilly and Phil know the real name of mine" She replied and I nods. Probably, it's the best idea.
"So, #IAmJake agreed about our meeting? He's quite good, I lost all of my ways to contact you" I asks her, but she's zoning out after heard my question.
"MC?" I calls her because she's didn't respond.
"Sorry, I'm here because of others. He's agreed or not, it's not my problem" She answers. I heard a tense in her voice, probably it didn't going well.
"What will you do next?"
"I've got this Alan Miller's number. I need to...."
"Forget about him, we're already asked him about the car. He's sold the car without proper procedure. He didn't remember who, he didn't even ask his name. All he says that the buyer is random men that he met on street. He's said the buyer bought his car with good deals and want to gift the car to someone" I cut her talks.
"Oh okay. That's save a lot of my time. Well, as per now we don't have any clues yet. Then, all I need is to trigger my memory, probably I will get a clear look of the culprit" She says. I nods, she's the only witness to what happened to Jennifer Hansons back then and her memory is the key to find the suspect. All of her friends has been killed and missing.
"Oh look at time, I need to go back to station. Where do you stay? You want me to send you?" I ask her.
"No, it's okay. Phil's here and currently, I stay at his house" She replies. I look at her with raise my eyebrow.
"What?" She puzzled. I sighs, why him?
"If that guy do something to you, tell me and I will kick his ass" She chuckles after heard what I'm said.
"I will, don't worry" Both of us came out from the cafe together.
"Be careful. You have my number, right? Call me if anything happened" I says to her and she nods.
----------‐----------‐----------‐----------‐----------‐---------‐----------‐----------‐----------
"This is madness, Y/N" Phil says. I sighs.
"This is the only choice, Phil" Both of us standing in front of forest. It's the same location that I remember in my memory, the starting points near the church on that night that I'm searching for Amy, Hannah and Jennifer.
"Why? You're scared?" I asks him with chuckles. He's look at me with annoyed face, that's first time I managed to annoyed him.
"I have a...... bad memory about it..." Phil stutters. Then, I feel my cellphone vibrates in my bag. I take a look and it's Jake who sent me a plenty of text messages.