Jealousy

Jake POV
The doorbell ringing, possibly that playboy. I opens the door, and yeah, a hundred points for me. It's Phil at the door.
"Y/N not here, she's staying with Jessy last night" Y/N texted me last night, apparently Jessy is in panic attack so she have to accompany her. I thought he will go but he just shove me by shoulder and get in the house.
'Annoying!' I said in my heart. I closed the door and look at him. He's put a bag on dining table and walks around the living area.
"Well, if you want wait for Y/N, I will text her that you wait for her" I put out my cellphone from my pocket. Phil just scoffs and walks towards me. He's standing in front of me, our eyes meet and I noticed that our height quite same.
"I can text her that, do you think that you're special?" Phil says, his voice raised, like try to provoke me.
"Ok then, go ahead. And thanks for the food" I says, walks to my room.
"I won't give up on her" I stopped when I heard his words. I turned to him.
"What did you say?" I asks him, he's turned and look at me.
"Everything going well between me and her until you showed up!" His sound like he's mad at me. Is he jealous?
"I know her before you, we liked each other. But for now, we have to put that aside because there are an important things to do. So, I recommend to you, stop having feeling with her or not, you will end up being hurt" I warns him. Phil chuckles.
"When I saw you came out from her room yesterday, I thought both of you probably 'do something' but then I remember her clothes yesterday, perfectly fit. So well, now I know there's nothing happened between you both" Phil says.
"What's that supposed to mean? And if something did happened, it's not your concerns after all" I puzzled.
"That's mean she not interest to you anymore, dummy" Phil chuckles.
"You know, people said mysterious person are attractive and most of woman fall in love with them. I believe, she's not an exception because it's normal, Iaw of affection. Can't blame on her. Now, you're here and not longer a mysterious person. So, that not a doubt that she lose interest on you, right?" he continued with smirks on his face. His words pissed me off.
"Shut up! Y/N is not type of girl that you know. She's different, and I'm different than you. I'm never treat a woman for one night stand" I grabbed his collar, he's chuckles again.
"We're already kissed, it's quite hot kiss. And her body...." His smirks make me pissed off.
"It's really gorgeous. She's so hot with her black camisole and underwear" He says. I let go my grip on his collar, try to cope what I heard.
"You are lying" I replied.
"Well, you should ask her if she bring any black camisole. Then, you will know that I'm not lying" he says. I didn't say anything. He's pat my shoulder.
"Well, I should get going. And please told Y/N that I need to talk with her urgent, alone. I think, you are the one who should try to learn how to move on, or you will get hurt. Good bye" Phil says and walks out from house. After he's left, I take a seat on sofa. My heart felt like someone pushed a dagger through it and set it on fire. I can feel the pain slowly eating me up, savoring each piece of my flesh, dissolving the tangible physical substance that is my body. I feel my soul slowly detaching from my body, being its own self. Y/N, why??
----------‐----------‐----------‐----------‐----------‐----------‐----------‐----------‐----------
Jessy's House
"Good morning Jessy" I greets Jessy once she reached the dining table.
"What are you doing, MC?" Jessy asks me, and sit on dining table. I washs my hands and joins her.
"Well, it's not much but it's better than nothing" I hands a plate of omelet to Jessy. She's take the plate and eat the omelet.
"Hmm...not bad. Thank you MC for make my breakfast. You being here with me is enough for me. Thank you" Jessy says
"You are welcome, no problem. Let's eat before it get cold" Both of us eating our breakfast.
"So MC, What do you think about Phil?" Suddenly, Jessy asked.
"What do you mean by that?" I replied.
"Well, I told you right that he asked about you. Where you from and he also asked if you have a boyfriend"
"And?"
"I know that you and Jake liked each other but Jake is a wanted hacker, so he's kind of creep and  you don't know how his look like. Furthermore, your life is in danger because of him, remember? That's my opinion" Jessy told me. If only she know that actually Jake is here with me now. I chuckles.
"Phil is handsome, charming, kind and have business of his own. I know that people said he's a playboy but it's not his fault if woman attracted to him" she continued.
"Are you try to matchmaking me with your brother?" I know where this going. Jessy just smiling, I shakes my head.
"Jessy, can I ask help from you?" I asks Jessy. She's just nods.
"I need to go to someone's house" I says
----------‐----------‐----------‐----------‐----------‐----------‐----------‐----------‐----------
Private Chat (Cleo, MC)
Cleo: Hi MC, I have news for you
MC is online
MC: What is it, Cleo?
Cleo: I already asked my drawing teacher about Amy Bell Lewis. You will never believe what's I found out.
MC: Well, tell me then.
Cleo: My teacher said that Amy texted her, she told her that she can't come to class temporarily as she have personal matter need to be settle.
Cleo: And she texted my teacher, exactly 2 weeks before Hannah's disappearance.
Hmm.... we're also know that Hannah argued with Thomas 2 weeks before disappearance. According to Thomas, Hannah's attitudes changed and at same times, Thomas found out about the bracelet.
Cleo: MC?
MC: Oh I'm sorry. After that, your teacher didn't follow up with her?
MC: Usually, my teacher will follow up with my parents if I don't attend school for 3 days 😒
Cleo: Haha
Cleo: Of course she did, she said almost everyday. Until she didn't received any reply from Amy Bell Lewis and you wouldn't believe when
MC: Stop beating the bush, Cleo
Cleo: On same day that Hannah's disappearance

My chat with Cleo really make me think and that's why I end up here. I asked Cleo to give me Amy Bell Lewis's address. Now, I'm waiting for real estate agent, apparently this house on sale listing. According to the agent, the house still full with previous owner's thing but I insists to come and take a look.
"Are you Ms Green?" I turned and saw a woman, age about mid thirty talk to me. I'm using a fake name, of course.
"Oh yes, I'm Ms Green. Are you Ms Romero?" I answered.
"Yes, I am. Nice to meet you. Do you come alone?" She asks, extends her hand and I shake her hand. I nods. After Jessy drop me, she need to go to garage as Paul asks her to come.
"Well, I warns you that this place probably a bit of messy but trust me, it will be nice after clean up" She says, unlock the front door. Both of us get in the house, small but cosy.
"Alright, let us take a look this house together. As you can see...." Her cellphone interrupt. What a perfect timing.
"I'm sorry but I really need to pick up this call, you can take a look first if you want. I will be quick"
"No, it's okay. Take your time" I says, instantly she walks out the house and pick up her phone. This is my chance, I take a look around Amy Bell Lewis's house. This house have two bedrooms, immediately I'm going in the bedroom. It's full of painting, some of painting I already saw in her profile and some is not. There are nothing in this room except painting and drawing tools. Then, I'm going in for another room. As I'm inside the room, I feel familiar.
'Wait, I feel like I know this room' I says in my heart. There is bed on my right, sliding door in front of me which access to balcony and chair in the middle. Now I remember
"The strange video. The one that I discusssed with Dan, the motion survelliance camera" I says to myself. But I thought that it was Hannah's room. The camera? Immediately I searchs the camera in the room. Then, there is a drawer, top of the drawer, I saw a red light. I move aside things to get a clear look what I've saw, and there is camera, it's like a white dome camera. I take the camera and put it inside my bag. I can asks Jake to hack the cloud storage for this camera.
"Oh here you are. I'm searching of you everywhere. I'm sorry, there are fussy client called me just now" Suddenly, Ms Romero gets in the room that I'm in.
"Oh it's okay. I understand. I just take a look this room, the view quite .... fascinating" I hope she didn't catch what I'm doing just now. After that, we continue tour in the house and lucky for me, she didn't suspect anything. After finish checking the house, I shakes hand with her and I go back home by walking.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Once I reached home, I take a look the bag on the dining table. It's food, probably from Phil but it never be touch. Did Jake already eat today? I knocks Jake's room several times but he didn't even open it or respond. Then, I twist the doorknob to open and he didn't locked the door. I saw he's lying on the bed, probably he's tired. But I need to wake him up to check either he already ate.
"Jake, wake up" I says, softly. But he didn't even move. I have to shake him, finally he awake. When he saw me, he look away and sit against the headboard. I take a seat at the edge of his bed.
"Do you already ate?" I asks him, worried.
"I'm not hungry" he replied, he didn't even look at me.
"You will get sick, Jake. Let me cook something for you, okay?" I get up from his bed.
"No need to, I can cook by myself!" I look at him, he didn't look at me. His tone also changed, he never acts this way before. Did something happen? Or he's just have a bad day today.
"Are you okay? I feel you are different today, anything happen?" I concern about him.
"I'm fine!" I feel disappointed with his raise voice. Until now, he didn't even look at my face.
"Alright, if you say so. I'm sorry for disturbing you. Good night" I'm about to walk out from his room.
"Phil want to talk with you, alone and urgent" I'm just nods. Immediately, I gets out from his room. I don't know what's going on with him but surely, I don't want to stay here tonight. After a while I'm walking, finally I reached my destination, Bar Aurora. I could use some drink tonight. Once I get in, I saw Phil at the bar counter. He's look at me and smiled.
"Hi Y/N, What are you doing here?" Phil asks me.
"I need a drink, give me a strong drink that you have" I says.
"Are you okay, Y/N? Something's happened?" Phil concerns.
"Drink, Phil" Instantly, Phil make a drink. After a while, he's hand me a glass of Long Island Iced Tea. I don't know what's going on with Jake, suddenly he's going cold. Is there any mistakes from me? Is it just because I'm staying at Jessy's place? But he said he's okay with it and even told me to be extra careful.
"Y/N?" I looked at Phil.
"Something's wrong?" Phil asked, I didn't answer. I'm too tense to say anything. I just take a gulp of the drink that Phil just make. The refreshing of the drink make me ease a little bit. Now, I don't care about anyone, anything and this cases. I just tired with all of this bullshit, I'm done!