He is Back!

Phil by beside me as that person called him to come, we're look at each other and look back at person in front of us. I already messaged Jake to remains silent in his room and told Phil to not tell anyone about Jake.
"I think I need explanation from both of you" she says. Phil just sighs. I don't know where to begin.
"MC?! Phil?" Jessy asked because both of us didn't say anything.
"Why you came here, Jessy?" Phil asked Jessy.
"I came here to meet Alica as I didn't see her around anymore. I thought she probably sick, I don't know that she already moved out" Jessy replied. I look at Phil, because I don't know who is Alica.
"But I'm suprised to see you here, MC! Why you didn't tell us that you are here? Why did you lied to me? How long you already been here? I trust you, MC! We're trust you!" Jessy mad at me. I sighs.
"I will explain to you properly. So, please calm down ok?" I says to her. She's take a deep breath and nods.
"After you and Thomas visit Michael Hanson's house, the man without a face call me, threaten me that he will kill you and others. What happened to Richy is horrible to me, Jessy, I don't want it happen again. So, I decided to came here, to find Hannah, Richy and stop him. I already here about a week ago? I think. I'm lucky that Phil already came out from prison, I asked his help to find any rental room or house because it's risky for me to stay at motel"
"A week ago? That time when we lost contact with you, right?"
"Yes, I don't want Jake detected my location. And of course, I don't want any of you know that I'm here. But that didn't work out"
"So, the rumors that PhiI brought woman in his house, that's you?" Jessy asked again. I shrugs.
"Yes, I stayed at Phil's house for a while. Then, when all of you told me about that rumors in groupchat, I decided to move out to avoid any attention. So, here I am" I says. I don't want to told her the whole truth as I still have doubts that culprit still among us. Jessy didn't say anything after that. I look at Phil, Phil just shrugs.
"Please don't tell anyone that I'm here, Jessy. I'm begging you, it's a risk for me if someone else know especially if the man without a face know that I'm here. I'm done" I told Jessy, she didn't respond. I feel nervous.
"Okay, I won't" After a while, Jessy replied. Now, I feel relieved.
"Well, if there's nothing else, I need to go back to bar, I think both of you need time alone to discuss thing. Okay? If anything, find me at Aurora" Phil says and walk out to leave us alone. This situation is awkward, I don't have  girl-friends, the only friend I have is Max.
"You're staying by yourself, here?" she asked me.
"Yes, I'm staying here alone" She can't know about Jake.
"I don't know how I feel about this. It's mixed. I'm feeling confused, mad and annoyed that you're here without telling me"
"I know it's not good idea hiding from you but if you're in my shoes, you will understand why I'm doing this"
"You still think that the culprit among us?" Jessy asked me. I nods my head.
"I don't think so, MC. There are no way they're harmed Richy. We're all friends, right? Yet, if the culprit among us, on the day that we're visits Michael Hanson's house, probably he already destroy everything that we're found in the house" Jessy told me, she doesn't want to believe it.
"Just give me time, okay? Once I know more, we can find Richy and Hannah" I says to her, I don't want to complicate things. She just nods after I said that.
"At same times, I feel relieved that you're here, MC. I feel that I'm not alone anymore" Jessy says and smile to me. I smile to her back.
"After all of this over, after Richy and Hannah already found, can we hang out? Friend date?" She winks at me. I chuckles.
"Yeah, sure. You can be my tour guide again" I says. She's chuckles and then, she look at her cellphone.
"Shit! Look at time, I need to go home. Nowadays, I'm scared to go out during night." She says and stand up. I walk her out to front door.
"Well, see you again, MC" Jessy says and she hugs me. I'm completely frozs, how should I respond? Both of my hands just patting Jessy's back. Then, she's released her hug, walk and wave to me. Once I closed the front door and I blow out heavy breaths as I hold them a long time. Then, I heard door open from behind.
"Is she already gone?" Jake says. I turned my head, look at him and I nods.
"I heard you guys talking, you didn't tell her the whole truth. Why?" Jake asked me.
"I'm still think that the culprit among them. So, I can't risk my true identity" I says. Jake nods.
"I already found information about Alan Miller" Jake says. Both of us walk into his room. Jake asked me to sit on his chair, I look at Alan Miller's information at Jake's computer.
"He's got criminal records" Jake says
"Fraud. Ponzi schemes. In here mention, he's sentenced to jail and already released" I says.
"This is all information I've get. It didn't help much" Jake says. I stand up from my seat and begin to walk back and forth, thinking.
"During my day as an informant, I've got job to found the fraud company which already scam many people. This people already been caught and punished but they're never learned. I believe our friend, Alan Miller is same. Search for any ads that suspicions nearby Duskwood, find ads which cliche trademark, like 'invite others', 'get rich together'. That's high possibility it's a ponzi schemes. He's probably won't change their tactics" I says.
"Okay, leave that to me" Jake says. Then, suddenly I get video call from Jessy. I look at Jake and leave his room.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
After get out from Jake's room, I pick up Jessy 's video call.
"Hi Jessy, What's up?" I says. But I saw at the cellphone screen black and I heard someone's breathing.
"Jessy? Are you okay?" I asked. Finally, I saw Jessy's face but she's look anxious. She's still walking, fast pace and keep looking at her back.
"Jessy? What happened? Talk to me, please!" I says, worried.
"I feel someone is following me. I thought it's my imagination, maybe I'm paranoid. But it's not, I saw a shadow behind me. Wait!" She says. The screen black again but I heard like she's running. Then, she's stopped.
"Ok, I think I lost him" Jessy says, she's hiding in the dark alley.
"Where are you right now? I will go to you" I says, immediately I grab my brown hoodie in my room and go to front door.
"I think I'm nearby library, I think. No MC, you'll risk yourself if he's know you here" Jessy says, her voice like whisper.
"No I don't care, I won't stand still. I don't want anything happened again to you and others. I will go to you, wait there" I says, I'm about wearing my shoes.
"Shhh..Wait, I heard foot steps." Jessy says. She's want to peek by using the front camera cellphone, while still on call with me. I saw nothing, except road and street light. Suddenly, there is a man standing middle of road, I don't see his face as he turned his head opposite side. Then, he turned his head, looking at Jessy's direction. I saw that mask, it's the man without a face. He's walking to Jessy 's direction, I heard Jessy 's gasp and our video call ended.
"Jessy?!" I shout. Shit! He is back again, that damn man without a face.