Aster's friend...?

I opened my eyes. That was a nice nap... Wait! I feel asleep while going back to the kingdom. WAIT IM ON MY BED? What!?

H̵e̸y̷ ̵c̴u̵s̵t̴a̷r̴d̶ ̴a̶r̷e̶ ̶y̶o̵u̶ ̵u̸p̴ ̴y̷e̷t̶?̸ wait Aster?! I̷ ̷f̴e̶l̴t̸ ̵t̶h̵a̶t̷ ̶y̷o̷u̴ ̸s̴t̶a̷r̷t̴e̷d̵ ̴t̵o̷ ̷p̶a̸n̴i̸c̷,̸ ̶I̴ ̴w̶a̴s̵ ̷s̶h̵o̸w̸i̶n̴g̷ ̵m̵y̸ ̵m̶a̸g̵i̶c̵ ̵d̶o̸n̸'̶t̴ ̸w̷o̴r̸r̶y̸ ̷a̵b̷o̶u̷t̷ ̵i̸t̷.

What? What do you mean you were showing your magic, why am I in my room on my bed? Didn't I fall asleep when you were carrying me? Was it all just a dream?

H̸e̷h̷e̴,̵ ̴m̶a̸y̷b̸e̴ ̴c̴o̴m̶e̷ ̵d̴o̶w̵n̶s̶t̸a̴i̷r̸s̷ ̸a̴n̸d̵ ̴f̵i̶n̶d̷ ̸o̷u̶t̴.̶

NO WAY SHE IS HERE. IN THE KINGDOM, IN THE CASTLE! how else would she know that I was on the 2nd floor? And why would she even said that in the first place if she, for example, is not here?

I got off my bed, I slept in my clothes... Probably not the most comfortable clothes to sleep in but oh well. I ran down the stairs, nearly tripping down them and indeed aster was there with princess, Knight and gingerbrave.

"Wow, never knew you can do that! " I heard gingerbrave say, clearly impressed.

"Well gingerbrave, you of course don't know that cookies can do that due to you knowing nothing about magic, unlike me, who knows that depending on the cookie and the type of magic, it can be easy or difficult." I heard wizzard's voice in the background, I didn't notice him at first.

"And for her, Aster i believe it is, she has it probably easy, as her mentioning that her parents never taught them magic. Or that's what I believe I remember." Wizzard cookie added.

"Yes that is true" replied Aster.
" Honestly I didn't even know I can use my magic to feel other people's emotions till right know, when I felt custard panic a bit."

Huh? I don't know if they have realized that this whole time I've been standing on the bottom of the stairs listening to their conversation.

I decided to walk towards them, "good morning my fellow cookies! Since when did all of you meet Aster, and know all these things about her?" I asked.

"Well actually me and Knight found Aster, Princess and you after we heard someone shout at us, aster had a serious wounded arm and was carrying you as well so we had to try to heal her arm, at at that time princess put you into your bed." Gingerbrave responded to my question.

Wait Aster had a wounded arm? I mean I saw her left arm being a little red but i didn't know it was from her arm bleeding! I fought it was from a berry or strawberry stain! Even worse that She had a SERIOUS wounded arm.

"While healing her arm we had some time to talk, and we had time to talk this morning too, after we a woke up, well except you custard."

Aster looked at me then at princess, she sighed and said " there is another thing I have to talk about, something serious..."

She paused for a moment to take a deep breath.
"There is an actual reason I even wanted to go into your kingdom, and still is... All of you are in big danger."

"Huh..? What do you mean, other than the robots we have to help with black raisin and healer cookie, we are completely fine." Gingerbrave inturuped Aster.

"Well, so... My old friend of mine... He has became something who he truly isn't, the power he has got one day had slowly time by time made him more evil and dangerous... Somehow I was able to still be 'loyal' to him."
Gingerbrave was about to inturpt again,
"I'm not finished yet! *Sigh* my friend of mine is now purely evil, but I didn't loose my hope on him so I stayed by his side. If I could try to argue I would end up being punished and put into a chamber in the darkness. So either way I had no choice..."