Prologue

On the bed in the middle of the room, lays two huddled figures. The taller of the two, a brown-haired man, embraces the smaller male, who also has brown hair, to his chest with his arms wrapped around the smaller male's slim waist.

The sight is quite peaceful if you ignore the fact that they are both naked and full of lovemarks.

Perhaps due to the gentle sunlight that peeks from the window, the smaller male squirms a bit, before his eyes fluttered open.

Reddish-brown eyes came into view. The reddish-brown orbs blinks slowly before they widened when the owner realized his situation.

He flushes when he recalls what happened the night before.

***

Cale's P.O.V.

Cale squirms in his sleep. The sunlight is hitting his eyes gently. He would have slept some more due to the warmth he is feeling beside him, however, that warmth itself is strange. His sleepiness slowly washes away.

'This feels comfortable...TOO comfortable in fact.'

Cale slowly opens his eyes to adjust to the sunlight. He was greeted with the sight of a broad chest.

Cale, still half-asleep, absentmindedly thought.

'What a nice chest...... makes me want to grope and bite it and leave my marks.....'

Cale's eyes widened after he thought about it.

'W-what the heck?!?!'

Cale suddenly realized the situation he was in and flushes when he remembered what happened last night.

*********************************************************************

Author's Corner:

Hey guys! So how was it?

See you in the next chapter!