Chapter 51 - 55

Chapter 51
(PART 1 - 6)

"Fengchu was forced to marry someone." Yun Xuzhou said so.

The amount of information in this sentence is really too great, and Sang Yuanyuan doesn't know which angle she should start to make complaints from.

Thousands of words merged into a look that is hard to be explained.

Sang Yuanyuan: "emmm......" Take a bite of squid to calm down first.

You Wuming was not polite, clutching his stomach, and his shoulders trembled with laughter.

"What are you laughing at?" Yun Xuzhou frowned unhappily, "She is about to be forced into a bridal chamber!"

You Wuming: "Pfft ha ha ha ha ha!"

He laughs as much as he owes a beating.

Yun Xuzhou couldn't do anything to him, so she turned her head towards Sang Yuanyuan and said: "You've come here just in time. Let's rush before the bridal chamber to quickly rescue Fengchu, and on our way, also sneak into the ancestral land of the Mountain Fire clan to steal the immortal fire out."

Sang Yuanyuan: "???"

To ask her how she felt at this moment, she felt like she was facing a series that had missed ten episodes, and now her head was full of question marks' fractures.

Bridal chamber? The ancestral land of the Mountain Fire clan? The immortal fire? What's all this?

She blinked and waited for Yun Xuzhou to explain it.

Yun Xuzhou sighed: "Let's talk while walking, time waits for no one!"

She took Sang Yuanyuan and You Wuming, swiftly flying across the mountains to the north.

Along the way, Yun Xuzhou told Sang Yuanyuan and You Wuming what they had discovered these days.

The news of the worm in the clam is very easy to find, and everyone who breeds the clams knows it.

The parasitic worms in the clams' blood from the Dong state's Eastern Sea Lake are called bloodworms. Once infected, the male clams will rapidly weaken and die, but it has no effect on the female clams. It only lurks in the form of worm eggs and continues to infect the next generation.

Hurting men but not women is exactly the same as the Yun clan's 'curse', but no one has ever thought about linking these two things together.

The clam breeders use herbs to deal with bloodworms.

Yun Xuzhou bought the worm medicine and braced herself to pour it into her stomach. Unfortunately, although the medicine is very effective against the bloodworms in the clams, it can't hurt the worms in Yun Xuzhou's blood that have been refined into spiritual poison and passed on from generation to generation.

After finding the cause of the disease and the method of killing the worms, it was stuck in the last step.

Yun Xuzhou and Sang Bujin speculated that since the man behind the scenes chose the bloodworms from Dong state's Eastern Sea Lake, the refining method should have something to do with this place.

After several inquiries, they unexpectedly got some results--On the north shore of Dong state's Eastern Sea Lake, in the mountains bordering little Jiang state, there are many groups of hermits that were cut off from the world who inhabited there. One of them is called Mountain Fire clan. The Mountain Fire clan has kept a strange immortal fire for generations. It is said that the fire can refine spiritual essences into any object.

In fact, this strange fire is of no great use at all, because the effort and time to refine the spiritual essence into one piece of armor or weapon is enough to mine ten spiritual mines and make thousands of sets of equipment rich in spiritual essences.