♡︎Episode 6 S2

Start from the beginning

Isabella:"I failed him! I failed him and he hated me!!"

As Elena hugged her mother, Yoongi couldn't even take a glance at Jimin, instead he exited the morge room, feeling a strange suffocating feeling as his eyes began to sting again.

But as Yoongi walked down the halls, he paused, not knowing what to do, not knowing what to do with himself, or where he was going. He kept feeling this painful stabbing in his chest, but every time he looked down at his chest there was nothing there, yet the pain wouldn't go away.

Sitting himself down against the wall, Yoongi could still hear Isabella's screaming cries. Yet he wasn't sure if she was still screaming or her cries were just replaying in his head.

Yoongi wanted to block everything out, he wanted to feel nothing like he normally did, but instead he was faced with all these unfamiliar emotions he couldn't identify. The irony was, he wanted to ask Jimin what these emotions were, but he couldn't even do that. He couldn't hear his voice again, he couldn't talk to him anymore. He couldn't laugh nor argue with him ever again.

Yoongi:"....fucking idiot."

Yoongi's vision blurred as the burning sensation returned while he frowned and muttered...

- - ┈┈∘┈˃̶༒˂̶┈∘┈┈ - -
ᴀsʜᴋᴏᴏᴋ's ʜᴏᴜsᴇ

A day later, standing in the kitchen, Ashlyn held her phone to her ear as she washed the dishes.

Ashlyn:"I can't believe you have to go back to Paris hun."

Taesan:"I know. But Tae said there's an even we have to go tomorrow and we both need to be there."

Ashlyn:"Well I wish we got more time to hang out. But how you feeling about going back home? Jungkook told me that you and Tae aren't exactly on good terms, what happened?"

On the other side of the phone, Taesan bit her lip, falling silent as she contemplated telling Ashlyn the situation. With Ashlyn being a new mother, Taesan didn't want to offend her by sharing her thoughts on not having children.

Taesan:"Um...it's just little things Ash. But I'm gonna talk to him tonight, hopefully everything can be sorted out and we'll be fine."

Ashlyn softly smiled as she dried her hands.

Ashlyn:"I'm sure you and Tae will sort things out, you always do."

Taesan:"Yeah...Um, I've got to finish packing Ash, I'll call you when I land."

Ashlyn:"Okay babe, get home safe."

Taesan:"Will do."

As Taesan hung up the call, Ashlyn frowned at her phone, feeling that Taesan wasn't telling her everything about what was happening between her and Tae. But Ashlyn trusted that the two would sort things out.

With that, Ashlyn made her way to the living room, where she chuckled the moment she saw Jungkook, sat on the couch with Mya on his lap, giving her a stern lecture.

Jungkook:"Aight here's the deal mimi, no boys. Understand? you're gonna grow up looking all peng and that, and these likke man are gonna think they can chat to you, but you tell them daddy said no. And don't you even think about playing doctors with them little Tyrone's when you hit nursery."