"What was that?" William asked.

"What was what?"

"That little jump you did with your face after you said that." William asked. He relaxed his eyebrows seeming to realize. He looked at Freddy, not moving his head from me. "I see. One of them must've gotten offended."

I parted my lips, trying to say something but William cuts me off.

"You'll get to see inside, once I allow you to." he interrupts. "What makes you believe you can open that? What told you to do that.." William looked at chica.

He knew. He knew what it was, but he just wanted me to say it. But how could he know what it was? How could he know everything that goes on in my mind?

"Just, um, curiousity." I shakily responded.

"Curiosity?" William looked down at me from Chica. "This may be cringe but, have you ever heard of curiosity kills the cat?"

"Yeah." I answered.

"Well then. I'd advise you not to be too curious. I don't think you'd like to see what happens next for you, Willow." Williams voice grew deeper.

What?

Why was William acting like this? When I had first seen William again, I had not expected him to be so, scary. When he first started talking to me, he was all, cheerful and excited. But now it seems he's not too happy to be in my presence anymore.

That, or he was a little too happy.

"William, are you okay?" I asked. "Does my presence upset you? Please let me know.."

William looked confused. "I love your presence Willow.. I'm so glad you're finally back! It's been so great having you around here, and it's been so great seeing my friend again. Especially a friend I never got to say bye to." William went from scary and intimidating, to reassuring and comforting and, kind.

It's scary how he just switches expressions like that. I guess you can't assume you know a person after 11 years.

I smiled. "Thank you William, it's been so great having you here too. I'm glad I can finally see you again."

And it was the truth, i'm so relieved to know he's here and he's okay and he's my friend again. But he's different, which is something you can expect after 11 years.

William breathed in. "Do you know why Fredbears closed?"

We were still standing on the stage in front of Freddy, and he was still a little too close.

"No, why?" I responded.

"A little girl. Sarah. She found herself wandering around the building, and someone had snatched her.  She wasn't seen again, until a week later. Oh so foul odors coming from a storage room." William explained. "Do you know what it was?"

I gulped. "S-Sarah.."

"That's right. Nobody knows who did it though. No fingerprints, nobody guilty. They suspected it was me, or Henry, and forced us to close." William looked to his side. "But at least we've got Freddy Fazbears now, right?" he smiled, and then frowned.

"What's wrong?" I ask.

"Nothing." William looked back at the animatronics. "In my opinion, Bonnie is better." William spun on his heel and stepped off the stage.

-
tuesday

"Is this the.. burger, with tomato and lettuce?" I asked Giuseppe.

"Y.." he checked the ticket. "Yes." he confirmed.