Ch. 2 - The Very First Night

Start from the beginning

"A warm drink is always nice with this kind of weather, though cold drinkers in cold weather are nice too," Gabriel said. "Dom always gets frappes because it's basically just a milkshake."

"My twin does the same, not a big coffee dude just like me," Zekai said.

"Twin, you say?" Dom grinned mischievously. "Is this twin available... or?"

"He's very much in love with his m- boyfriend," Zekai stuttered.

"Dammit," Dom sighed heavily to himself.

"It's almost their one-year anniversary in fact!"

"Oh so it's not that serious," Dom said, excitedly.

"The exact opposite. It's as serious as a relationship can get."

Dom sighed in defeat.

"I always have you to fall back on," Dom groaned, wrapping an arm around Gabriel's shoulder.

Suddenly a deep, almost growling sound came out of nowhere. Dom jumped at the sound, taking his arm off of Gabe at the same time.

Zekai coughed out suddenly, hitting his chest.

"Sorry, choked on water for a second," Zekai chuckled awkwardly, beating at his chest.

Both Gabe and Dom thought nothing of it as they got to the crosswalk and they wanted for the light to turn to allow them to cross the street

"You guys from the area?" Zekai asked. Gabe noticed his arm was wrapped tight around Elliot.

"I'm from Cali," Dom said. "Born and raised!"

It had always confused Gabe why Dom had willingly gone to college here in Michigan when he could easily go somewhere in California. His parents had the money and Dom had the grades, and Cali was full of the babes he was always searching for.

"I'm from Illinois," Gabe mentioned, Central Illinois to be exact.

Gabriel had gotten a full ride and immediately took them up on the offer. Freshman year he was in the dorms and was grateful to have a cool roommate like Dom. It's how they became great friends.

"Cool Cool, Elliot is from the area and I'm from across the seas," Zekai explained.

"Sweden?" Dom asked, remembering Zekai saying his name was Swedish.

"Yes," Zekai nodded with a cheeky smile.

Finally, the light turned for pedestrians to walk across, the four immediately set off across the seat as the light suddenly started counting down.

"Well, this is us," Dom gestured at their building. "It was cool meeting you guys."

Zekai looked over at Elliot and then back at the two. Suddenly Zekai grinned and his eyes lit up.

"We live here too," Zekai barked with laughter and excitement. "This is wild!"

Zekai bolted past the two leaving Elliot behind with them.

"What floor are you guys on? Come on!" Zekai barked, opening the door to the complex.

Dom ran towards the doors and both Gabe and Elliot just stared at him cheering with Zekai at the entrance.

"Is he always this excited?" Gabe smiled, whispering to Elliot.

Elliot gave him a small smile before looking down at his feet, "Yes."

Gabe chuckled to himself as he followed in Dom's tracks and made their way inside. Zekai and Dom were already a flight ahead.

"You're on the top floor too?" Dom yelled up at Zekai who was ahead of him.

Crazy, Stupid, Demonic. [BxBxB]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara