Naught

Zoe pov
It been a few days that I have been it the city. I staying with a co-worker. Her name was Kate. She and I are strippers. I stole a lot of makeup from drugstore and I put a lot on to look like I am 18. The men love me. They said I look like a 14 year old and it was there dream to fuck  one. Ewww I know. And once some man follow me home. I protect myself with my power so I led him in to ally. I made it look like he killed him self.

As soon as I wake up I put on my morning makeup. I leave the room.
"Hey Julie what up." She said making pancakes. Oh and I didn't tell her my real name.
"Good morning Kate is there anything for me." I said point to the pancakes.
"Yes now since that we have late shift do you want to go shopping." She said I wanted to but I didn't have a credit card and my work pays in cash.
"Sorry can't meeting up with old friends." Without hesitation I answer
"Oh we'll see you later." She said and she walk out of the door. I went to eat my pancakes but I hard many foots steps and a scream that was Katie's
"Shit." I mumbled and made vines on the front door and I crash the window and jump to the next building roof. I jump in to a garage bag and ran to my work but there where shields agents. Fuck I have no where to go and how did they find me.

Bucky pov
"Wait you found her." I said as I walk in to the kitchen to find Tony on call with fury. He said "ok well let me know when you find zoe." And that when I said that

"No one of our under cover agents found someone that looks like zoe." He said and took a sip of his coffee.
"So you have a lead."
"Um yes. We have agents what we think she works and where she lives... her home."
"I want to go text me the address." I said and walk out. When I got the text I couldn't believe she works at a stripper club. I went to her home and saw her roommate. Her roommate was Kate and she was crying and had a blanket wrapped around her
"Hey I am Bucky do you know zoe." I ask with a soft voice.
"No I don't know l anyone that is name zoe, leave me alone and let me live" she said.
"Look I know that scared and you don't understand anything but, I need you to look at this picture and tell me if this was your roommate." I said and point to a picture I had in my pocket that I got from Jarvis. She look at the picture and back to me:
"That her,..... can I ask a question." She said as I was walk up to her apartment.
"Yes."
"Why are you looking for Julie."
"She is really important to me." I said but I was shocked that she use that name has her fake name. I walk to the front door and they said she made vines in front of the door. I climb out of the widow in the hall. I was on a ledge and walk to the widow and broke the glass. I went in there was makeup and her bed was a mess. Her whole room was a mess. I walk out of her room and found the living room.  She was eating pancakes and one of the widow was broken. There was building roof under it. I jump to that roof and look for possible ways she got down from roof to roof but there were no ladders or anything. She escaped us once again. Why dose she not want to be found.

Zoe pov
I want in to an apple Store and look on the computer and look for jobs at the compound. As soon as I was about to give up there was on opening, an assistant to the assistant of tony stark. I click it made a whole new identity, Id,  Credit card, all that shit. I went in to drugstore and stole some hair dye and took my black long hair and cut it to my ears.

(A/n this but black hair

(A/n this but black hair.)
I dye some of the tips purple. When I was done I got out and walk right in front of Bucky. He was right in front of where I jumped down. He look at me as I passed. Shit I thought and I continued walk down the street. I look at my email and saw that there is an interview waiting for me. Yessss. I had some money left over, when i mean some I mean a lot, from my old job.  My new name was rose and my last was willow . So rose willow had a normal child hood what ever that was, doesn't have powers and cant fight off a man for life of her. Never mind she did karate as a kid and she was a black belts. Now who is my favorite avengers. I need some one who will not be digging for answers, so not black widow and some who won't recognize me, so not Bucky and not Some one who could read minds, so not Wanda, my choice are stark and Steve. I can't pick the arrow dude because he too close with nat. And tony don't care about who or what I look like so it had to to be tiny tony. (A/n sorry I love that nickname.) so Tony, boss you are rose willow's favorite avenger, how nice.

A/n

So zoe got a roommate and got job and umm shields almost got her oof.
Bucky almost recognized her.
Tony is her new favorite avengers or should I say roses 🥀
Is she going to get the job
Who will interview her
What is going to happen with the job.
So I am writing on February 11 and tomorrow is the 13 it also my birthday!! I am happy about that and the girl I like she like me back!! God what should I do!
Anyway love you see you later. Please keep reading!