Chapter 1 : Secret of the Thames family

"Word" the characters are talking
'Word' the characters are thinking
(Word) the characters are using telepathy
"Word" when Void is talking
-Word- GoD is talking
___________________________________________

The screen lit up and they could see there was something written on the screen.

[ Secret of the Thames Family ]

A lot of people were confused as the large majority of the people didn't know who the Thames family was. However the people who knew about the family were shocked what was the secret of a family which perished.

Deruth was shocked that he didn't know about the secret of his dead wife's family. Violan held his hand to calm him down. He calmed himself down by breathing deeply he would soon learn what he didn't know.

On the other hand the fewer number of people who knew the secret were nervous was it okay to reveal such sensitive information.

They could see the screen change into a beautiful scenery. A beautiful clearing covered with small flowers all around. It was surrounded by large tress on all sides. And there he was 11 year old Cale Henituse and he was holding a bow surprisingly.

[
Cale was shooting the flying discs in the air one by one with perfect aim. He didn't miss a single disc and shot them all down.

" Your aim has gotten better than the last time I saw you "

" Well I have been practicing a lot lately "

Alicia deadpanned at him as she knew what his practice was.
]

People who knew Cale were shocked that he knows how to use a bow and that his aim is perfect. After all it was known that he had a terrible aim.

" You are very good at using bow Young master Cale", said Alberu with a bright smile.

" Ofcourse, your highness", replied Cale with a very bright smile.

They could see Alberu's smile twitch after seeing his bright smile. He didn't know why but he felt iffy after seeing the smile.

Tasha and Alicia were just smiling at their nephew and dongsaeng's antics.

[
He could hear her humming a tune. It sounded very beautiful.

" What are you humming "

" A song I recently heard "

" Can you sing it for me ? "

" Hmm, is it okay if it's little ? "

" I don't mind "

" Well, This is the part of song that I like personally "

Tadatada ikiru no wa iya da

Sekai wa zankoku da sore demo kimi wo aisu yo

Nani wo gisei ni shitemo sore demo kimi wo mamoru yo

Machigai da to shitemo utagattari shinai

Tadashisa to wa jibun no koto tsuyoku shinjiru koto da

It was very beautiful he had never heard something like this before. The melody was very beautiful and the words were different from any language on the Western Continent.
]