"Seems like we found an actual keyboard instead. Is that okay?" The DJ directs his question towards Taylor who is now settling on the stool next to Harper and looking indifferent to everything around her.

"Sure." Taylor nods as she takes the headphone from Harper. The music sheet is handed to her and before she gets to get ready, the keyboard is plugged in and the light on the dash shines as bright as the star in the room.

"Hmm." Harper tries to get one of the staff's attention but she is in the rush to get everything ready that she doesn't notice the tiny wave from her. The paper that was handed to her is a full-on music sheet; not an ordinary music chord that is a lot easier to understand.

"I can read it." Taylor says as soon as she pokes and sees what Harper could possibly want. She places the sheet on the desk and her fingers on the keyboard. She moves her fingers around a bit and nods to the DJs to suggest that she is ready. "How long will people talk about this if I mess up?"

"Well," Harper whispers and smiles as her hand finds Taylor's thigh in order to tap the rhythm for her. "You don't look like a type who messes things up."

"Ah. You're too trusting, Harper."

After a few more introduction of the song from the DJs, it is their cue. Taylor doesn't seem to be nervous at all although this is definitely not on her detective job description. She looks calm and confident at every note she presses on the keyboard as if this is something she does regularly. Harper watches the scene like the melody has just killed off everyone around and now there are only her and Taylor. Her hand that is on Taylor's thigh fails to tap any beats. It just stays there like it has just found the most comfortable resting place. Taylor needs to concentrate a million times more than usual when Harper's eyes don't leave her be. Also, Harper's voice, it is too beautiful for something that is far from a love song. It is too beautiful for someone that is far from a lover. Taylor can't help herself but glances over at Harper and lifts a corner of her lips up. Harper smiles back while her mouth and her mind can still find a way to not fail her to finish the song.

"Wow." The DJs claps their hands and cheer as if the performance was the best they have ever seen. Then, one of them look past Taylor and Harper to the team outside where Luke gestures something to them; something they have to say as a part of the deal. "Now, before you go, a very quick question about the special video you've mentioned. Is your co-star Will Moser going to be in the video?"

"Oh, boy." Harper exclaims quietly and flips her hair back casually. She knows that they will mention Will. She knows that she has a part to play and she needs to play it well. "I think you just have to wait and see."

"We have to wait and see?"

"Wait and see." Harper shrugs with a sneaky smile.

"And that's all we're going to get, folks. Don't forget to stream Thea McFarlane's new show next week. Thank you for joining us today, Thea. It's always been a blast to have you here."

"Thank you for having me."

"This is also Thea's biggest hit yet." The DJ puts the song on to finish the show and takes this time to say goodbye to Harper. She gestures something towards both DJs and makes them both laugh as Taylor excuses herself out of the room. A fist bump from James is waiting for her at the door and he looks more than impressed by her hidden talent.

After a few pictures taken with the radio staff and the DJs, Harper and her team make their way towards the elevator. Harper takes a quick glance over her shoulder to see if Taylor is behind her. Once she gets her confirmation, she proceeds to make a conversation to kill the suspicion that may appear from the fact that she has been checking if Taylor is around a bit too often now. It gradually starts to be her new habit that she might not be able to lose.