It was the last day of theirs in US.. and I was very angry on them as they couldn't attend my birthday party..

Dadu (Andy): ok our doll is angry on us.. right Summi?

Asked dadu in a baby tone when dadi nodded cutely..

Dadi ( Summi): yes she's.. after all we couldn't attend her birthday party..

Dadu : and we are cholly for that..

He said holding his ears when I looked away huffing..

Shravani': no you guys are vely bad.. I hate you bouth.. never come back.. I hate you...

I said and moved away throwing the teddy bear aside.. dadu and dadi kept calling my name but I didn't paid any heed..

I was just 3 years old then... And I did had very short temper as everyone says.. and I was so upset and angry on them that I literally said those words.. ' never come back' ...

And my words did happen in real.. I still curse my self for saying those words.. why did I even said that.. even if I know I was too small and it wasn't meant for real..

Shravani: My dadda still thinks that because of me they never came back.. god heard my pathetic wish and because of me he lost his parents..

I said as a sob escaped from me..

Sanya: how can he? Instead of mourning over his parents death.. he was cursing you? Seriously Shravani?

She ased angrily when I looked at her sadly..

Shravani: All this didn't came up the time when we got the news of the plain crush.. everything was stored up inside my dad ... And may be he was waiting for the time when it'll be just too much for him to control.
And that time came when I lost my mumma..

I said when she looked at me confused..

After I fell unconscious in mami's arms I was shifted to another room and I woke up after some hours probably..

I looked around to find no one around.. being a 7 year old kid , I still didn't knew how to stay alone in an empty room away from everyone..

I've been always with my mumma but now.. she's no more..

The thought itself shakes me to the core... I've lost her..

I got down the bed and walked through the corridor.. searching for my family members when I heard dadda's voice..

He was shouting.. I followed the voice and saw the door partially opened..

I stood behind the door peeking through it when I found my whole family.. standing there while dadda was looking really different..

His eyes were red.. he was shaking in ager.. he was shouting.. and everyone.. bua . Chachi.. Chachu.. mami .. mamu .. everyone just stood there shedding tears..

Vish: tum.. apni beti ke bare me aisa kaise keh sakte ho Mahir..?

Asked mami with tears when Dadda looked at her ..

Mahir: she's nothing to me.. do you get that? Since the time she has entered in our life sab bura ho raha hai.. sab kuch bura hota jaa raha hai.. pehle mujhe laga that it's not related to her but damn I was so wrong.. everything was related to her...

Said dadda raging in anger...

He was talking about me.. about his Princess..

He was scaring me with his tone .. with his actions.. I covered my mouth as I didn't wanted to make any sound..

Me As Someone's First Love 2 (✅)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें