New beginning

When Katya woke up with Trixie's body on top of her, her beautiful face resting on her chest, she knew that she would give up anything for her. She kissed the girl's forehead and patiently waited until she opened her eyes.

"Hey gorgeous" Katya said softly.
"Good morning baby" Trixie replied and left small kisses on her girlfriend's bare skin. It sent tingles all over Katya's body and the blonde laughed seeing her nipples get hard.

After their morning sex session Trixie and Katya discussed how they were going to handle the situation. That's when Trixie remembered what Amanda told her. They could work as partners and be in a relationship now, the only problem was to know whether Trixie's boss would take Katya back. If she didn't Katya could always pick up a side job or try to use her yoga teacher training. They had many options, even though both wished that they could go back to the small amount of time they spent together at the CBI.

When Trixie went back to work on Monday she brushed off the awkwardness of the situation and explained everything to Amanda. She didn't do anything wrong and deserved to know what was going on. The girl was comprehensive but told Trixie that she couldn't work with her after what happened, and that she preferred to be transferred. Trixie was sad to learn that she would be losing a friend but glad to know that someone needed to be hired anyway. Amanda told her boss about her request in the morning, so Trixie asked Katya to come at the end of the day to talk with Mrs Lisbon.

It was strange to discuss their private life with Trixie's boss but they needed to clarify some things for it to make sense.

"You two act like teenagers during their first love. I was already kind in the past, I got you a job at the FBI Katya, and you're quitting after what? 2 months? Because you missed your girlfriend? I'm not a couples therapist. And I can't keep saving you." Lisbon said and marked a pause.
"However I know how brilliant you are together. I accept to hire you again Katya if you promise me to stay in a relationship with your partner. Now get out of my office you lovebirds"

"Thank you, I will." Katya smiled taking Trixie's hand. They thanked their boss again and exited the building. As soon as they stepped outside Katya picked Trixie up and spun them around. The blonde giggled and kissed her girlfriend, sharing her enthusiasm. Everything was back in order.

With their combined salary Trixie and Katya decided to move in a bigger place. Trixie insisted that they should have two bedrooms at least, two bathrooms if possible. Katya didn't see why they needed all that but they could afford it, so 3 months later they were the owners of a 2 story house in the suburbs which met Trixie's criteria. The younger woman spent all her free time decorating their new home with her girlfriend's help, which consisted of Katya agreeing with everything Trixie wanted. After a few weeks almost every room was done, except for the extra one. Trixie was afraid to ask Katya about this, now that they were good together she didn't want to cause another issue. But eventually she needed to say what was on her mind, and if Katya loved her she wouldn't get mad. They were sat in bed when Trixie decided to speak up.

"Kat" She called to get her girlfriend's attention.
"I want to have a baby with you"
"You know I'll do anything to make you happy my love. Let's do this" Katya replied putting her book down and holding Trixie's hand.
"Really? You don't have to say yes right now I just want you to think about it"
"I knew you would want a child someday. I'm ready" Katya smiled.

Trixie and Katya went into the complicated process of IVF with a donor. They decided that Trixie would get pregnant with Katya's egg, so both of them participated. Katya had to undergo a special hormonal treatment for the laboratory to puncture her ova. It was binding, and the side effect that she noticed the most was how horny she was all the time. It didn't help that she was with her sexy girlfriend the entire day, and she had to restrain her impulses multiple times at work. Trixie saw how Katya's eyes looked at her with lust, it was turning her on a lot to be so desired. She planned a little surprise for her girl on Saturday night in hopes of satisfying her fantasies.

Trixie spent more time than Katya in the bathroom as usual, so when the older woman was gone she took out the items she bought. A red lingerie set with stockings and garters, a harness and a double sided dildo. She put the underwear on and checked herself in the mirror before walking in the bedroom. Katya lifted up her eyes to smile at her girlfriend, but her expression quickly changed when she fully saw her.
"Babyyy..." Katya whined throwing her head back. "You know I can't take it you look just like a nymph and I wanna do so much things to you" She added.

Trixie crawled on the bed to sit on Katya's lap.
"Well you can. And I got a little gift for you" She said, showing the sex toy she was hiding behind her back.
"Fuck. You're the best" Katya replied kissing Trixie and removing her bra. She eagerly sucked on her nipples and squeezed the blonde's ass. Trixie pulled on Katya's panties and she got off of her to throw them on the floor. She took the dildo in hand and licked the smaller part, opened her girlfriend's legs and pushed the object in her. Katya whined and sighed, then put the strap on. She laid Trixie down and undid the garters to take off her thong. With two fingers she rubbed Trixie's pussy up and down and then kneeled in front of her. Katya thrusted inside while holding eye contact with her girlfriend. She bent over and put an elbow beside the blonde's head to hold herself up. Katya felt Trixie's panting breath on her face and she kissed her. She rocked her hips faster and heard her girl moan on her lips. Katya was loving all the pressure that provided the dildo with her fast paced motions and she knew she was not going to last long. She felt it coming and whined loudly, her body kept jerking forward to get more of it. Trixie placed her hands on Katya's lower back and pushed her down.

"Don't- stop" The blonde breathed. Her girlfriend moved her hand down and rubbed her clit, sending Trixie over the edge. Katya looked down and the toy was getting covered in wetness as it slid in and out. She pulled out when Trixie removed her arms from her and relaxed on the bed.

"Are you less horny now?" Trixie giggled.
"I can never not be when you're sleeping next to me" Katya replied with a smile.

Edit: the treatment to do IVF actually makes your sex drive low, didn't know before. So doesn't really makes sense but hey