Leo's anger of Tonito's stress.

Hey back with another chapter , really excited to FINALLY , REALLY start the story.There's a song to play further own in the chapter , so there will be a reminder to play it when ready.

🎶🎶{Y/n'sPov}🎶🎶

I walked pass Papa who was in a frenzy. It seemed as though everyone was losing their minds in search Leonardo and Antonio , but luckily I knew exactly where they were.

I smiled walking into the nursery, I remember the meories I had with Leo and Tonito when they were just little tniy toddlers ,now look five years alter and their gift ceremonies are already here, honestly my little marshmallows are growing to fast.

I heard I sigh behind me.''You too?''

"What?''I turned around to see Leo, his little face scrunched in annoyance, his lip stuck in a cute angle as he pouted . To be honest he was to cute too take seriously sometimes but for his sake I manage. I kneeled to his level , looking at him in concern,''What's wrong, Leo?''

"Everyone's stressing out Antoniothat's what's wrong.Ever moment is an'Antonio! this and Antonio that' why can't they just give us some space to breathe!?''

I wasn't shocked about him expressing himself openly,I myself taught him how to do it , but only in my ,Antonio , Mirabel and Camilo's presence, it seemed almost tedious to him to get Mama's attention and Papa was a doctor working with patients when Tía Julieta was to busy.

I sighed,''You and Tonito have nothing to fear , just hang on in there a little longer ,I PROMISE tonight there is NOTHING for you two to worry about,and if anything happens you know Camilo , Mirabel and I will protect you.''

Leo smiled joyously up at me,
  ,''Gracias,miprotectoras.''

I squeeled mentally almost dying from a overloud of cuteness,''De nada, mi vida.''

''And before you ask Antonio's hidding under the bed.''

''Sell out!'' accused a frightened little voice.

Leo giggled.''If I'm a sell out for wanting to help you ,then let it be.''

''Yup! he's spending way to much time with you.'' Mirabel's voice said from behind me. ''Hah!, that's a good thing!''

Mirabel laughed shoving my shoulder lightely.''I never said it wasn't, your just rubbing off on him wayyyyyyy! too much.''

I rolled my eyes, trying but failing to hide my smile.

''We better hurry, if we want this done , don't you think Leo?''I asked the boy ,who was frowning looking under the bed.

He didn't seem to hear me ,too busy wandering how to ease Tonito's stress.

Sorry for the short Chapter I have and had to get ready for end of term test.