first gen black dragons x male reader (coma!?)

Requested by: Tendous-property

(I'm really sorry of anything seems off about the people! I have read the manga yet so I don't know much about them)

⚠️Tw: coma, mentioned lack of eating and drinking, blood.

Shinichiro pov:

I remember the first time we met him. It was the middle of a fight with another gang.

(flash back)

"dammit! we're outnumbered!" I heard people yelling.
"Come on guys we can win this" other people yelled.
"Shinichiro! What is the next move?" wakasa said as he ran to me
"I don't know just keep-" i didn't finish my sentence when i looked at wakase he was about to get hit with a bat "wakasa look out!" i yelled and pushed wakasa expecting to get hit but i wasn't. I looked up when I heard laughter and someone was in there kicking the dude with the bat in the face. The dude fell to the floor and the person in the air landed on his feet in front of me. "What the- who are you?-" i said and looked at him, he looked at me and grinned "my names (L/N) (M/N) but please just call me (M/N)" he said, never getting rid of his grin. A Lot of people were looking at him, you could hear a lot of whispers and more.

Some time passed and we won. I asked wakasa, takeomi, and keizo if they had seen where (M/N) want, but he wasn't there anymore and no one saw him leave. I was kind of sad, he was strong and seemed like a cool guy.

(end of flashback)

It had been a few months and everytime we had a fight with a gang, he was there. Every single time. But this time I didn't let him leave. I had Keizo stay guard and watch him, and thanks to that, we caught him. (M/N) is now in front of me tied to a chair unconscious.
"Ugh, my head hurts.." (M/N) said looking up at me he seemed like his vision could have been a bit blurry, he blinked a few times then looked at me shocked
"Ah! What the hell am I doing here!?" and shouted and tried to move "and why am i tied up" he asked and started to panic.
"Who are you. And why do you seem to know so much about us." i said, then he looked at me like I was an idiot. "what?-" i asked, then he started laughing.
"H-hey why are you laughing!?" I shouted a bit.
"Oh god! This is hilarious!" he said, still laughing. Then he glared at me with a straight face and I felt a chill go down my spine.
"This is how you treat someone that has saved your life many times." he said, still glaring at me.
"I- well...um." I could think of anything to say. He was right, he had saved me many times. So why did I do this to him?
I heard the door to the room me and (M/N) was in open, so I looked at the door.
"Hey Shinichiro, is he awake yet?" i heard takeomi ask as he walked in with wakasa and keizo, then all three looked at (M/N) and he smiled "yo" (M/N) said
They walked to us and wakasa looked at me "why is he tied up? He's not gonna want to join us if you do that to him" Wakasa said as Takeomi walked behind (M/N) and untied him.
(M/N) stood up and rubbed his wrist a bit, then he looked at me and I froze.
"So you want me to join you guys?" he asked and got a bit too close to my face.
"Y-yeah. You're really strong and i think youd be a great help to the gang" i said trying not to make eye contact as a blushed abit. It was silent for a second
"Sure ill join you guys" (M/N) said
"Wait really-" i said and looked at him shocked
He backed away from my face and grinned glancing at takeomi "if i get to be the vice captain" he said and we all were shocked, i panicked and looked at takeomi and he looked at me.
"I'll give you tell your next flight to decide. Tell them I'm leaving" (M/N) said as he left the room. No one even tried to stop him, we were frozen and shocked.

(two weeks later)

It was the next fight and just as we expected when one of us was in danger (M/N) was right there, but things didn't go well this time.
Takeomi wasn't paying attention when someone ran at him with a knife, but right there just in time was (M/N) he seemed to have panicked and ended up blocking the knife with his arm and he got stabbed and the knife went completely through his arm "ah damnit!!" he yelled in pain. Takeomi looked at him "(M/N)!?" he yelled, i looked over at (M/N) on his knees holding his arm right under the stab wound trying to make the blood flow slow down. I punched down the people near me and ran to (M/N) "shit are you ok!?" I asked and got on my knees in front of (M/N).
(M/N) looked at me "did i get the spot i wanted" (M/N) asked
"What- why are you asking this now-" i asked and looked at him
"Answer the question." (M/N) said in a cold tone.
I looked down "I'm sorry, but no you didn't. I can't replace takeomi.." i said then i felt a hand on top of my head and i looked up to see (M/N) smiling
"Good." (M/N) said he stood up and took the knife out of his arm.
"What are you doing you're gonna make yourself bleed to death!?" I shouted and stood up.
"Let's finish this fight k?" (M/N) said. I didn't even get to respond because (M/N) was already running and fighting people.

(an hour later)

It was over and we won. But I couldn't find (M/N) . I was really worried about him because of his stab wound, so I had the rest if the gang left and me, Takeomi, keizo and wakasa stayed and looked for (M/N). i few minutes passed
"Guys I found him!!" Keizo yelled from afar.
We all ran in the direction of his voice and saw him hold (M/N) in his lap uncauces.
"Shit is he alive-" Takeomi asked.
"Yes, just passed out, but we should get him to a hospital." keizo said
"Ok then let's go." i said and looked at everyone as they nodded

(at the hospital)

We were all waiting for a doctor to get done checking on (M/N). The atmosphere was tense and I couldn't help but pace around the room. Then a doctor came out.
"Is he ok?" I asked, looking at the doctor. It was quit for a second
"He's in a coma." the doctor said
We all froze, we were all shocked
"But it was just a stab wound, how is he in a coma-" takeomi said standing up
"We're guessing he got hit in the head at some point in time before that and due to blood loss and passing out it triggered the coma, not only that it looks like he hasn't eaten or drank anything in awhile." the doctor said
(i have no idea if these can actually cause a coma so don't quote me on this)
We were all shocked
"He hasn't eaten or drank- why though.." i mumbled to myself
"He shouldn't be out for too long, but we can never know for sure." the doctor said and looked at us "you guys are free to visit him anytime." the doctor said then left.
None of us moved for a few minutes, we didn't know what to do. We all liked (M/N) he was always there for us when we needed him. But when he needed someone the most no one was there for him..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I hope you enjoyed! Sorry for any mistakes or confusion

(Part 2?)
Request are open

Have a great rest of your day 💕