"Nothing? Really?" He asked, he watched as Raina blatantly avoided looking at him. Something he didn't like. Without much thought, K used his thumb and index finger and gently lifted her chin making her look up at him. The sight of Raina looking up at him from such an angle with those big doe eyes of her's made K's breath stutter in his throat.

God, she'd look heavenly staring at me like that with my c-

K pushed the filthy thought back violently as he took a deep breath and gathered his self-control. He licked his lips and looked at her, noticing how hard she was gripping onto the book that laid in her lap.

"Is there something interesting in here-" K teased with a Cheshire grin as he made a move to grab the book from her lap. But Raina, quicker than lightning, hid it behind her back.

"Nope. It's just an empty book." Raina spoke, trying to sound nonchalant as she gathered her remaining confidence to look him dead in the eyes. Praying to whatever higher power there was in the universe that he'd take the hint and leave it alone.
But of course, K wasn't backing down without a fight. Not after noticing that whatever was in that book, had Raina more flustered than he had ever seen her.

K rolled his eyes and made another attempt to grab it from behind Raina, but Raina once again stretched it behind her. However, in doing so, K had lost his balance and fell forward into Raina. The next moment Raina was pinned to the bed, her arms stretched above her head as K held himself up from between her parted thighs. His hands on either side of her head, Raina's eyes were wide at the compromising position, she could feel the heat coming off his body in waves. She could smell his bodywork and cologne, her heart and breath stuttered. The room was dead silent as the two stared at each other, frozen. K stared at Raina with dark eyes, if the sight before had his self-control tethering, the sight of Raina beneath him now had him hanging by a thread. He was so fucking close to saying 'fuck it' and taking her right then and there.

Raina bit her lip as similar images and fantasies started to play in her mind causing her to shift ever so slightly, heat travelling throughout her body. She was so hyperaware of him, the way his breath had deepened, the way his lips twitched and his hands clenched the sheets beneath her head. How his eyes turned darker and darker by the minute, how he slowly lowered his head, lessening space between their lips. K's eyes were trained onto Raina's bottom lip that was trapped between her teeth, he swallowed thickly and inhaled, her scent gripping him like a vice cherries and peaches. His right hand left it's place by Raina's head and cupped her jaw, lifting her head slightly in the process. His thumb softly stroked her rosy cheek before slowly travelling down to her lips. Using his thumb, K gently pulled Raina's bottom lip from between her teeth. The feeling of the skin of his thumb on her lip caused Raina to let out a quiet gasp, her body shifting once again.

"Stop moving Raina," K ordered, his voice that deepened tremendously, had wavered slightly when he felt her hips buckle up, barely brushing against him. Raina couldn't look into his eyes, her body feeling physically frozen but on fire at the same time. K let his hand travel further downwards until it brushed the skin of her throat. Raina's eyes widened and shot up to his face once she felt the coolness of his ring brush the hot skin of her throat. His hand stilled above her neck for what seemed to be for centuries, his fingers twitching, pupils blown as he stared down at her neck. Then as he finally laid his hand on her neck Raina's eyes closed and she let out a whimper. Her back arching into his body ever so slightly.