Disclaimer

All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be stored or shared by any means without the prior consent of the author. Any individual who does an unauthorized deed regarding this publication is susceptible to prosecution and civil claims.

Names, characters, places, enterprises and divine happenings are either the figment of the author's fantasy or are used for storytelling by the author incorporating sacred verses from Puranas and Vedas.

This book is based on Puranas and other consecrated texts and with the use of creative liberty for better understanding.

I am a huge devotee of Maa Lakshmi. You can find my reverence and love for her deeply weaved within the words of this story. All of her forms are very dear to me. This story is my perspective on Andal and her life, showcasing her ever-flowing love for her Ranganatha.

I may use some folktales to have a better understanding of events, only those folktales that do not malign any sort of divinity. I will be using many Puranas as well as Tamil scriptures for this book. If the English version of the scriptures is available I will be sure to post the links if anyone is interested.

Any sort of bashing against the divine is rigorously prohibited. All divinities have a consequential role to play and any malicious remarks against them will be condoned. It's fine if you have a different sentiment, you are more than welcome to leave it reasonably. And please do abstain from using swear words. It is discomfiting and immature.