Dedication

Oh great goddess! How can i describe about that Devi whom even Great God Indra could not describe?:

The tongue is unable to describe You with all its virtues and qualities. O Goddess with lotus like eyes! Shower happiness on me. Never again stop the bliss on me.

The giver of siddhi (success or accomplishment), buddhi (intelligence) and who grants the worldly pleasures (bukthi) as well as the Liberation (Mukti)
The one who is always an embodied form of mantra, Goddess Mahalakshmi I bow to you

She, the Mother of the Universe, is the eternal companion of Vishnu. Just as He is omnipresent, so is She.

He is creator, She is creation; He is the supporter, She is the Earth; He is happiness, She is satisfaction.

You are logical philosophy, the three Veda, discussions, law of punishment, and O Goddess! You fill the world with various serene and not-serene forms.O Goddess, Who is like a divine-nectar! Who else, apart from You, could have got a seat on the chest of Vishnu, Who is the abode of all the sacrifices, Who is meditated upon by Yogis, and Who holds a mace.

Lakshmi is eternal, the universal Mother, and is ever in union with Vishnu. Just as Vishnu pervades all things, she also does.

O Mother, You (indicated by Dhanam) are the Power behind Agni, You are the Power behind Vayu, You are the Power behind Surya, You are the Power behind the Vasus (celestial beings). You are the Power behind Indra, Vrihaspati, and Varuna; You are the All-Pervading Essence behind Everything.

O Devi who is infinite without beginning or the end, Who represents the primordial Energy, Maheshwari
One Who is associated with the yogic knowledge, who is born from the yoga, I bow to you Goddess Mahalakshmi

Oh primidorial goddess! Please accept this service of your filthy devotee. All the good graces and fortune that I have accumulated through this book shall be verily granted to your lotus feet. Never rid me of your service. You are my beginning and my end and everything in between as well. This book shall solely be dedicated to only you and you!