Her body twitches and flushes as my tongue moves roughly, curling it inside her beautiful cunt. Her thighs clenching and unclenching, sighs and moans leaving her as her breasts shake with each moan she makes.

   Her walls tighten around my tongue and I groan, just in-visioning it to be my dick instead of my fingers or tongue.

   She's going to stretch so wide to take me and just the thought makes blood rush to my dick which is now throbbing with anticipation.

   Now that my tongues inside her I can feel when she's starting to peak, the way her moans grow higher as her walls try to clamp around my tongue. Her stomach clenching taught at the growing orgasm. Her thighs quivering around my head as her hands claw at the blankets.

I'm surprised she hasn't shredded them to ribbons with how hard she's gripping and yanking at the covers.

"Fuck—Kingston—Oh!" She basically yells out into the quiet of my house. Dominance swirls in my chest at the amount of pleasure I can physically see I'm giving her, the amount of pleasure radiating off her.

   "I never got dessert," my lips pull into a smirk as she lets out a loud pant. "Kingston—" she tries but I shove my tongue back into her dripping cunt and she moans out again.

Her body shakes, her chest flushing a shade of pink. Her knuckles turn white as she pries at the sheets, her hips churn against my mattress.

   I feel it—the second she peaks.

   Her body shudders as she cries out my name "Kingston!" The sound of my name on her lips as her body racks with pleasure, my tongue lapping up her sweet tasting cum that I could have as dessert for my entire life and never get tired of it.

  I almost forget the fact that she didn't ask permission to cum.

   Almost.

   "I'm sorry," she pants, her fingers clenching and unclenching the sheets, her breasts shaking as her thighs quiver "I'm sorry,"

   A satisfactory growl ripped my throat before I could stop myself "Did you really think you can get away with that?" I asked, landing a little slap to her red and swollen bundle of nerves.

   Her whole body jerks at her sensitivity "I'm sorry!" She yelps again, her eyes clamped shut tightly.

   Just the thought of her under me as I thrust my hips into hers at a bruising rate has me panting and licking my lips.

   I need to be in her.

   But I have to fulfill my promise to her; to make her cum 6 times.

   "I'll let it slide this time; tonight," my voice rumbles against her sex and her breath catches. "But," she lets out a shaky breath "If you do it again another night, you'll be spanked. Hard. Do you understand me?" I ask, a cool threat to my tone, she shivers and nods her head yes "Yes, fuck yes da—Kingston, yes I understand." she breathes out breathlessly.

   Was she about to call me daddy?

   My chest explodes in triumph as a smirk pulls at my features, her thighs twitch around my head as if she knows I caught her red handed.

   "Were you going to call me daddy?" My voice came out raspy and low, dominance lacing my words in a sharp tone.

   She swallowed, her body taught while laying in my bed naked in front of me. "Maybe," she breathes, her hips lifting off my mattress in protest at my lack of tongue fucking.

   My arms wrap around her luxurious thighs and I plant my mouth back onto my favorite dessert. Sucking, toying, nibbling, teasing.

   Anything to hear her cry my name out.