He was lost in his trances of thoughts but snapped out of it when Wang Yibo flashed him a smile as if telling him he doesn't have to admit what he's not sure, that's it okay if he doesn't feel the same way about him. But Xiao Zhan also returned the smile and said while looking at him. "He is quite nice and gentle. He's every man's dream and who would reject such an offer being thrown at him when it comes from a nobleman? I like him and might accept if he comes clean of his intentions towards me."

"So you mean you'll accept me if I proposed?" Wang Yibo blurted out, his heart beating in noticeable joy and Xiao Zhan blushed when he held his hands. "So, if I ask you to marry me now would you accept?"

"Aiyya, you don't have to do that now, especially not in their presence." Xiao glanced at Wang Yibo's parents whose eyes were lightened up and was looking at them with the hope that something might come out of this and trust them, they like where this is going. "Let your grandmother be buried first and by then, we must've gotten to know each other more. What do you think?" 

"That's a good idea. I can wait." Wang Yibo agreed and smiled.

"It's a good idea, but to me, you're already my son-in-law and I want to get to know, so you come with me and tell me everything about it and I will tell you everything you need to know about him." Mrs. Wang chipped in. "I guess after the burial, we'll have a traditional marriage to carry out before we leave the village. I can't believe I will be going back with my son-in-law. I'm so happy. Honey, your mother's death is the best thing that has ever happened to this family." She said to her husband while taking the stunned Xiao Zhan who almost choked on hearing such words from her. This family is crazy and sweet as well- Xiao Zhan thought.

Mr. Wang rolled his eyes at his wife for being happy about his mother's death but he agreed more as well. His mother told them that her death will bring something unexpected to his children and he seemed to understand that now. Wang Yibo was grinning at his mother's words and smirked on looking at his father's face and saw how he rolled his eyes. "Now I understand where my brother gets his attitude from. Mother can be funny." Wang Yibo shook his head while watching Xiao Zhan being dragged upstairs.

"What is going on here?" They heard Jiyang's voice.

"What's going on here is that your brother has found a wife and he is this beautiful boy with me." Mrs. Wang answered and started leaving with Xiao Zhan.

"Hi, I'm Xiao Zhan, it's nice to meet you." Xiao Zhan waved at Jiyang and allowed Mrs. Wang to drag him out of their sight.

"Brother, is he the one you're talking about?" He asked while climbing downstairs and Wang Yibo nodded. Jiyang's eyes glow, "Wow, he's truly beautiful but not as beautiful as me?" He snorted and was already dressed to leave. "Since you find yourself a sexy wife, let me also find myself a hot husband so we can be even." 

"What did you even see in that asshole?" Wang Yibo appeared angry.

"What you saw in him, I mean, your Xiao Zhan." He rolled his eyes and left after greeting their father who was shaking his head at his sons argument and ever since then, Wang Yibo and Xiao Zhan had been getting along and Wang Yibo had severally professed his love for Xiao Zhan but Xiao Zhan still doesn't believe he does, maybe he was acting because his parents accepted him as his wife.

---

Today, they're inside Wang Yibo's room and having the same conversation. His grandmother's burial has finally been done and Xiao Zhan was so helpful during the burial, he comforted Wang Yibo all through and was by his side and Wang Yibo today decided it Was time they sit together and discuss this so he could only stand his ground.