Sasuke x Reader

A/n - Ok so I wasn't exactly sure what to name this so if anyone has any ideas lmk in the comments

Story -

He pushes you down on the bed as you try to catch your breath. You look up at him through your lashes as he places his hand on your knee and spreads your legs. He leans down to kiss you roughly, his free hand tangles in your hair and pulls you even closer.

"I can't believe how needy you are for me," Sasuke says as he bites down on your lower lip.

You whine as he spreads your legs even further and he slots himself between them. You can barely keep up with the way he's making you feel, as his pace changes with every move he makes. It's driving you insane.

"Shut up," You complain. "You need me just as bad as I need you!"

Your brain stops for a moment as Sasuke slaps you hard across the face. Your cheek is flaming hot and red as you reach up to press your hand against it. Your mouth opens to protest, but Sasuke harshly kisses you to shut you up.

His hands feel so good as they caress your body while they also slip off some articles of clothing from your body. You shudder as Sasuke bites on your neck, sucking the spot to make it nice and red.

"You better do as you're told," Sasuke warns. "And don't talk back to me or else I'll have to keep bruising that pretty face of yours."

You pout softly as he pulls away from you. His hands continue removing more clothing as he bites you in your most sensitive spots. Anytime he hears whines from you, he slaps you again on your body. Once you are completely naked, Sasuke leans in for another heated kiss.

"Ahh," You sigh as Sasuke's fingers pinch and pull on your nipples.

Sasuke looks at you with his eyes dark and full of lust. You can feel the warmth pooling in your core. Sasuke pulls on your nipples once more before he slowly slides his hands down to your awaiting cunt. Once he feels how wet you are, he chuckles.

"Needy fucking bitch," His voice is gruff and the words sting a little, but you are so damn aroused.

Two of his fingers plunge into you without warning, causing you to cry out. Sasuke slaps your face once more, but this causes you to get even wetter. The more he fingers you, the wetter you get.

His longer fingers brush up against your g spot over and over again, keeping you right on the edge for what feels like forever. You can barely think straight as Sasuke keeps giving you that menacing look. Your cheeks burn and Sasuke can feel his cock harden at the mere sight of you.

His free hand releases his cock from his pants and you almost drool at the sight of it. You know you need him now. You want to whine and plead for his cock, but you know that will only make him even more frustrated.

"Turn around," Sasuke says suddenly as he pulls his fingers forcefully from you.

You do as you're told, while you try to hide yourself rolling your eyes. Once Sasuke catches that one movement, he brings his hand down to spank your ass. You bite your lip this time not to cry out, but Sasuke can see how that affected you.

"I'm going to have to punish you for being a complete bitch," Sasuke explains as he continues to slap your ass. You keep biting your lip, but soon you need to bite the pillow as he hits you harder and harder.

Then he stops and just sticks his fingers into your wet cunt once more. You moan his name as he pumps them in and out of you, and then you can feel his weight on top of you as he pins you to the bed.

"Would you rather have this face up or face down, little girl?" Sasuke asks, and he becomes a little impatient waiting for you to reply.

"Face up," You finally tell him as you try to catch your breath.

He pulls you by the hair, and he forcefully pins you down on your back. You smirk up at him as you catch his lips with yours. Sasuke's tongue slides into your mouth, making you even more wet and aroused.

Just when you think he's going to take it easy on you, you feel his hands squeeze your throat. His free hand guides his rock hard cock to your wet entrance. You can feel him alternating with the pressure on your throat and watching your reactions.

You let out a strangled cry as Sasuke plunges into you suddenly. You continue moaning his name as he fucks you hard and roughly, his balls slapping up against you. You want to match his movements, but it's all becoming a little too much.

"Ramen!" You cry out finally, and Sasuke stops immediately.

"Are you okay?" He asks, his voice changing from it's earlier gruff tone to a sweet and calm one.

"Yes, I'm sorry...I just got a little overwhelmed for a second," You tell him, and he leans down to kiss you sweetly.

"Don't apologize baby." Sasuke mutters as he nuzzles you softly. He caresses all the bitemarks he's made on your body.

You nuzzle up against him as well, and he surprises you with his fingers rubbing your clit gently. You respond to this very well, and you continue to coax Sasuke.

"I didn't need to be so rough with you," Sasuke whispers as he looks deeply into your eyes.

"I love it, but I need you when you're soft too." You confess, and Sasuke laughs.

"All you had to do was tell me,"

He lies you back down on the bed, this time he's just slowly kissing your breasts and he kisses a trail down to your wet pussy. This time, he's going to ravish you.