"Hey Drake. Is Olivia with you?... Ok put it on speaker please... So I have some bad news guys, Mom and I aren't going to make it home tonight. She and I have to work... We aren't sure when we can make it back... It might be a few days... you'll be staying with Uncle Mark... I love you kids"

Everyone in the car sighed in relief that he was just telling them we won't be home for a while.

"What? Did you think I wanted them to know their best friends were kidnapped?" I gave them a look.

Huntress smiles at me dangerously, "It wouldn't be the first time you'd told a 10 year old shit like that."

Sweetheart Killer laughs at that and rolls her eyes, "True, but those kids had already known far worse than G would ever let her kids experience."

"I take great pride in never letting another kid have a childhood even remotely like ours." I declare and let my head fall back.

Growing up in that school of horrors has ruined enough lives, I don't want anyone else to be forcefully trained to kill or to be hurt by their own families. There's already too much pain in the world.

"Hey babe?" Le Renard calls to me, "What exactly happened back with Chris?"

"Darling, you remember how I wanted to save everyone I was sent to kill back when I was still in school? Well Chris was being fostered by some family that forced him to deal drugs in exchange for not hurting him. The more he sold the less they hurt him. One day I was in town to kill their bosses when this middle schooler walked in, black and blue, to announce that all of the drugs had been stolen from him. None of them took it well. Chris was on his knees begging them to just kill him already. At that point I couldn't help myself and walked in. I sent him to see Huntress for help relocating and that's when he told both of us all about this boy who used to save him from situations like that. I guess they found each other again recently."

*2 days later*

"Everyone in position?" I question through the earpiece.

Of course everyone is.

"Alright then. Time to go do what we were raised to do."

"Speak for yourself!" John cries out, most likely throwing his arms up in the air too.

I roll my eyes at the man-child, "that's why you're in the van, dumbass."

Excitement flows through my veins as I walk up to the entrance of the warehouse. "Knock knock boys! Where's Charles? He and I need to have a little chat," I grin viciously.

All at once I have 20 guns pointed at me. My grin widens, "well isn't this a predicament." I glance around the men until my eyes fall on Charles, "Tsk tsk tsk. You should have known better my dear."

Now the idiots cock their guns, but I can see the confusion clear in their eyes.

Charles steps up to the end of his line of men, "Now what do I owe the pleasure of having a beauty such as you looking for me?" His disgusting voice drips in lust and desire, and it's all I can do to hold back a gag.

"Oh I'm here to talk business." I say taking a step towards him. Unfortunately, my voice is seductive as if I wanted the creepy bastard.

Le Renard whispers in the earpiece, "Can I kill him yet?"

I subtly shake my head as I move towards Charles again, "alone."

He finally nods and all the guns are put down to the mens sides, but none make a move to put it away fully. Charles gestures for me to follow him and leads me towards his office.

Once we're finally alone, I pull out my dagger and drop the flirty attitude I walked in with. "You have something I want. Now I'm going to walk out with it or you aren't going to walk out of here at all."

"Ha! Do you honestly think you can scare me sweetheart?" He laughs at me. "Even if the Ghost herself showed up I wouldn't let her walk out of here with shit."

A small glimmer of enjoyment gleams in my eyes, "Well then I guess you don't want to know that I've shown up."

This new revelation does nothing to his attitude, "Like I said, you aren't walking out of here with shit."

"Try and stop me," I growl ferociously, slipping around him so I am holding the knife to his neck and can maneuver him how I want. Pushing him to a chair, I knock him out with a pressure point and tie his body to it tightly.

"Charles is out, proceed."

Sweetheart Killer replies, "On our way."

2 minutes later the door opens to Sweetheart with three kids following behind her. "Perfect. Hey kids, we're going to get out of here, but I need you to do everything I say. Once we're out your dad is waiting for you. Sweetheart, finish up here."

The trio nods, but not one opens their mouths to speak.

"Ok then, I need to put your heads down like you're really sad. When we walk out if the men talk to you don't answer and don't listen to what I say." I tell the strong kids in my 'mom' voice.

Once again the triplets nod. This time they follow me like puppies as we walk out the door. I paste a smirk on my face as if happy I bought the children.

Of course some jackass on steroids just had to question his boss, "How the hell did you get those kids? You aren't walking out of here with them."

"I bought them you fucking bitch. And now that I own them you aren't to touch one hair on their heads." My voice is dark with warning and my eyes show off an insane excitement to kill.

Somehow the weak bitch got the message and backed off.

Leading the triplets towards the car, I push them in and drive off.

I can't wait to see their reunion, it's always the best part of missions like this.

A/N

A big thanks to @MoonKestrel9 for editting this chapter (and most of the ones before it). It was absolute shit before. 

The people who kidnapped them are dead (or dying) by G's group, but they didn't want the kids to see that.

Did this feel too easy to anyone else?

How do you think James is doing right now?

Will their reunion be tears or laughter or anger or something else?

Next chapter will be intense and crazy and I can't wait to finish writing it so I know what happens!

That being said... I had a very hard time making this chapter feel... smooth? So I have posted a book with all the potential book ideas I have and their prologues to let my readers vote on what I work on as a distraction while finishing this book up. 

Please go check it out to see what you want to read next!

Is that it? I think that's it...

See you in the next chapter!