Honey [ M ]

Warning :△ Mature contents△

Chaeyoung pov

I checked the time on my watch
" 10 :59 pm" , sighing I drove home as fast as I can . I'm a bit late today as I had so many files to complete , hope wont be upset . His arms are the most comfortable place for me where I want to snuggle and bury my face in his chest while cuddling and running my hand through his black silky hair leaving soft peaks on his cheeks . Gosh , I miss him soo much .

I parked the car unlocking the door to the house . " Honey ? " , I called out while walking to the bedroom onky to see him snoring with his laptop open , mouth gaped slightly and head tilted.

I chuckled seeing him like this and went towards him and closed his laptop trying hard to not wake him up but unfortunately he woke up , guess he sensed my presence .

" Baby , you're back ? " , he said while pulling me closer towards him by my waist and asked me to sit on his lap .
" Yes , I'm back honey . Okay let me get fresh and tgen we can sleep . " , I said pushing him away only to be pulled back by him .

" Baby I need you . " , he wishpered into my ear whike sucking my neck making me melt at his slight touch.
" B-but -..." , I tried to speak but nothing came out from my throat as it went dry .

He smashed his lips on mine and soon entered his tongue into my mouth . The kiss is filled with passion , lust , eagerness and most importantly love.

This is not our first time doing this , but everytime he kisses me , everytime he makes love to me while softly chanting ' I love you ' into ears , all seems to be our first time .

He gently laid me on the bed , hovering over me. His hand massaging my inner thigh , waiting for my consent to get started . I felt myself getting lost into those doe eyes of him as I nodded. He smirked a little while removing my clothes until we both are completely naked.

" So pretty and all mine . " , he said while kissing each part of my body mumbling how beautiful I am and how much he loves me making my heart flutter . " You're so beautiful baby. " , I heard him say , his hands tracing small circle on my clit feeling how wet I'm , just for him.

Shivers ran down my spine as he inserted one finger inside me as a satisfied moan left my mouth. His tattooed hand thirsting inside me in a slow pace while his other hand massaging my breast.

He soon switched his fingers with his cock as we both let put moans and groans feeling each other . He bagan to thust slowly , careful to not hurt me. My hands made their way to his soft fluffy hair , playing with them . I let out a gasp as he hit my g-spot.

" A-ah , right there ! " , I moaned loudly feeling him hit that spot again.
" Feels good , yeah ? " , he asked while I nodded feeling him hit that spot repeatedly.

" Gosh you're so tight and holding me so good " , he groaned picking up the pace , the pleasure is intense , the air is fuzzy and hot . A burning sensation formed in the pit of my stomach and my legs started to shake . " Shit I'm cu-cumming ! " , he said through his gritted teeth as his eyes roll back. His cum shot deep inside my womb making my eyes roll back. My body finally let go off the knot that formed inside my stomach , milking his cock with my fluid .

He laid on top of me , panting , as his cock turned soft and slipped out of me . He got up and stood infront of the bed giving me his infamous bunny smile and making my heart flutter.
" Take some rest . I'll clean you up in a bit. " I hummed and closed my eyes.
Everything felt so euphoric. His sweet words , soft thrust , kisses , the butterflies he makes me feel are enchanting. I felt so greatful having such a sweet and caring man in my life.

But soon I was pulled out of my thoughts when Jungkook came with a wet towel and sat in between my legs, gently cleaning the liquids flowing out of my womanhood. " Red and so swollen . All for me . ", he whispered as he planted a kiss on my bud and gave it a quick lick through my folds.

" K-kook dont tease , I'm sore . " I whined a little.

" Sorry , can't help it . You're just too tempting to not kiss . " , he smiled innocently as if nothing happened just now .

Planting a soft kiss on my forehead he scooped me up in his arms making me yelp. " We need to shower , miss . " , he said heading to the washroom with me in his arms.

TBC

This is the first time I'm writing smut. I know it's not that good but I hope that you'll enjoy it .
Next chapter in 3, 2 ,1......